Divine Favor | 2 Celine Battle And Escape

I shifted to my wolf form and lunge towards them. I bite Billy and tear him into pieces in front of his group. Good thing that my parents and Maria are unconscious or else they will see me like this.

I give Billy a wolf grin after I tore him. I then look to Trevor, my next prey.

I stretch my body and legs and jump to stick him under and clawed his stomach deeply, I give one final glance before I broke his skull and his blood slowly draining from his lifeless body. I look to the remaining intruders, they cowers and run.

I shifted back to my human form with my clothes still on. I walk slowly towards them while they run finding their way out and I compass my small hand to call my air affinity to close all possible exits in this palace so that they can't escape my wrath.

"Do you like our game?" I ask smirking evilly to them.

"P-please s-spare us y-your majesty! We're not coming back anymore if you will let us live" Bruno pleads looking to me with terror.

I smile to him and compass my hand to call my fire affinity to burn him. He hiss from pain and running around to ease the fire but I compass my hand again to burn him down and in a seconds it turn him into ashes.

"Next is?" I ask looking to the men.

One with scar face and the other with mustache, they trembled in terror. I walk to them slowly, enjoying their reaction while they keep stepping backward until their backs hit a wall and boom! They were both trapped and I laugh evilly.

"Are you afraid of me?" My soft voice echoed in the room was in.

"P-please d-don't k-kill u-us. I b-beg y-you" Scar face stammered asking for their life.

"Too bad you're late for that!" I yell and compass my hand to use my water affinity to drain his life.

He coughs terribly kneeling with one knee until he coughs blood and air slowly leaving his lungs.

"A painful death isn't it?" I ask and smile to man with mustache.

"You're the last, the next in line" I said low tone. He looks to me wide eyes, his mouth gaping like a fish. I laugh evilly and narrowed my bright golden eyes to him.

"Are you ready to face your death man?" I ask preparing my hand to compass. I saw his face paled and his body trembled.

"That's the sight I want to see!" I said. Soft chuckles escape my mouth.

"P-please d-don't" He said tears now falling from his forest green eyes.

"I'm sorry but as I said it's too late to apologize!" I yell with power and compass my hand to use my earth affinity to crash his body. His blood sprinkles everywhere.

"Well done!" I mumbled.

"C-celine?" I heard mom's croak voice.

"M-mommy?" I ask. My bright golden eyes now back to silver orbs.

I turn my back to see mom slowly getting up. I rush beside her and hug her.

"What happen? Where are the intruders? And w-what's that awful smell?" Mom asks scrunching her pointed nose.

"They're gone mom" I response, she looks to me and to the whole room. I heard her gasp and she looks like she wants to gag and her eyes shows terror.

"Mom" I said softly.

"H-how it happens? W-who did this to t-them?" Mom asks stammered.