Divine Favor | 19 Celine Amber

"The king and queen wants you back in the palace after your birthday later, they will officially announce you to the whole kingdom that you're their daughter" Pa said with sadness.

"Mom and dad want me back" I said whisper and they nod to me.

"I don't know what to say" I said honestly and I don't know what to feel, mix emotions flooding my senses.

"Don't worry sweetie, we will always be here for you" Ma said teary eyes.

I reach both of them for a hug. We stay like this for two minutes when the door flew open revealing Harris and Maria.

"What the –"pa said frowning letting go of the hug.

"What's wrong Harris, Maria?" Ma asks confuse.

"Ma, pa the kappa royalty is here to attack again and they are in battalions!" Harris said panicking.

"What?" I ask wide eye.

"The king and queen gathered our troops to block their way but we are outnumbered" Maria said in fear.

"Let's go help them!" Ma said. 

We all walk out of the room together and mind link every pack members to prepare. Children and women will stay in the cabin where I put on a shield barrier for tough protection.

"Ma!" I yelled

"Over here Celine!" Her response. I walk to her and she's making her way out of the basement where she gets some weapons.

"Ma you don't need to fight, I will use my powers to help" I said softly.

"B-but" She said.

"No buts ma, go get Harris, Maria and Pa and keep yourself inside the cabin together with the others and bring some offense and defense warrior just in case, for further protection" I said serious tone.

"Celine, be safe sweetie" Ma said tears flowing.

"I will, now go" I said with power. 

Ma flinches and run to find Harris and Maria as well as Pa.

"Maria!" I called through link but no response.

"Maria!" I called again.

"Princess I'm in the palace now, I'm helping the children around this area and other women to escape" She said.

"How long you've been there and who's with you?" I ask but no response.

"Maria?" I called again.

"Princess?" She asks.

"I'll go now, tell mom and dad to wait for me and be safe" I said cutting off the link.

I use my wolf speed in human form to get there in just an hour.

"Celeste, are you alright?" I ask because I'm feeling that she's becoming restless.

"Yeah I'm fine, we need to hurry now before the solar eclipse fall" She said worried.

"Solar Eclipse?" I ask confuse, still running through thick forest.

"Yeah, when there's an eclipse, the royal blooded and normal wolves will experience drainage of energy making them weak" She said seriously.

"But why?" I ask curious.

"Because there's no sun or moonlight, their vision will become blurry too" She said.

"What do we do now?" I ask worried.