Divine Favor | 13 Jonathon

As we left Liam in the bar counter, I saw the girl who I recognize as Maxine Green, the alpha's daughter of the north side in our kingdom and she's the celebrant's best friend.

"Hey do you see them?" Clark asks moving with music.

"Yes! For sure Prince Liam will be annoyed by her presence" I said sipping my drink.

"Why dude?" He asks raising his brow.

"Cause Maxine Green disturbs him" I said.

"Aw! Now I feel bad for the girl" He said before leaving me to dance with random girls.

I shake my head and smirk before I grab some hot girls on my way and brought them to the less crowded area. 

Three girls hovering me grinding their butts while were dancing, happily moving with the loud music. 

I feel my mind is floating, imagining some make out session somewhere with one of these girls around me when a beautiful voice interrupted my thoughts. 

I stop dancing when I smell the most amazing scent that sent my soul to heaven at this very moment.

"Our mate! Go to mate!" My wolf pleads nervously. The excitement rushes through my veins and I unconsciously follow her scent, walking further while pushing some girls on my way, I stop in front of the low stage.

"Mate! Mate! Mate!" My wolf sings.

"J-jasmine?" I ask surprise, she looks to me shock.

"Y-your m-my m-mate?" She stammered. I smiled to her and gladly make my way upstage ignoring the eyes of the crowd, one more step to go when I was stop by a small hand on my wrist. 

I look back to see a tall pale girl with big boobs and small waist. I try to wiggle my hand to loosen her grip but she holds me tightly.

"Where are you going? You said we will sleep together after the party" She said pouting.

I feel the disgust flowing inside me.

"Get off your dirty hands bitch!" A low threatening growl filled the room making all crowds fell into silence.

"Why should I?" The girl asks raising her brow.

"Mine and only mine!" My mate said looking to the girl, shooting daggers. 

The girl looks to Jasmine then look to me before she loosen her grip and disappear to the crowd with fear and shock clearly written on her face.

"Mine!" My mate said again, now looking to me with eyes full of love and longing. 

I grab her gently to pull her on a hug and kiss her lips softly making her blush. 

I feel my body perfectly fit with her and tingles play on my skin, my wolf sigh in content and the unknown happiness filled my heart.

Thanks to moon goddess for revealing you earlier than what I expected.

---