Divine Favor | 35 Liam's Regret

"Am I that stupid?" I ask myself for almost fifty times. I'm still here sitting on my bed still feeling the rejection I've done for almost two days.

"The stupid person I've ever known is you!" My wolf Grey sneers.

"Please Grey, don't do this to me" I plead.

"You reject her, I know she's strong because I feel it and I believe that she's not an omega Liam!" My wolf said angrily.

"No she's not strong! I can't even feel her aura" I said tiredly.

"Because you're blocking your mind, that's why you can't feel her!" Grey said rolling his eyes.

"Fine!" I said defeated and slam my body against the soft bed.

"Guess, I want her back" I mumbled sadly.

"Then let's go find her!" Grey said hopeful.

"yeah lets –

"Alpha! Alpha!" I heard someone called over my door. I lazily stand up and walk to my dear door and open it.

"What?" I ask frowning.

"Sorry to disturb you alpha but the alpha and Luna of the sigma, I-I mean Derek and Laurel wants to see you" He said bowing.

"Why?" I ask uninterested.

"They said it's important" He said still head down.

"Alright, tell them I'll be there in the prison in five minutes" I said and close the door without his response.

I walk to my wardrobe and pick white V-neck then black sweat pants and put on my leather slippers then walk out of my room. After four minutes of walking lazily, I'm now inside the prison/dungeon.

"Danny led me the way to their cell" I said to my warrior.

"Yes Alpha, this way please" He said and started walking until we stop in front of their silver cage.

"Hey what do you want?" I ask tiredly without any greetings.

"Liam, I want to make a deal, please hear me out" Derek pleads.

"What kind of deal is that?" I ask intrigue.

"We heard that the rouges are growing in number and easily crossing the border without being caught, so I'm here to help you to stop them before they attack us" Derek said serious tone.

"How can you help me? I mean in what way?" I ask interested.

"Our daughter, she's a direct silver wolf descendant, she can control the elementals, I know it because you're an elemental too. Also, she can heal and can put a barrier, in fact she's the one who made the barrier in the west side of this kingdom when we're still the royalties, I know she can control the rouges cause she also know how to control missing souls" Derek said in business tone.

"What? You had a daughter?" I ask shock.

"I need to meet their daughter, she is the perfect Luna/Alpha Queen for my kingdom, she's a silver wolf for Pete's sake!" I thought hopeful.

"Yes! We sent her away when she's young because we don't want her to get hurt or get killed" Laurel said sadly.

"Killed from?" I ask.

"Your Father's attack us remember?" Laurel said frowning.

"Oh" I said emotionless.

"So Liam will you accept my offer?" He asks hopeful.

"It's Alpha Liam! And about your offer Derek, what do you want in return?" I ask business tone.

"To be able to help you, we're going to see first our daughter and ask her for help to clear the rouges mind in return, you will let us live peacefully here in your kingdom Alpha" Derek said bowing.

"That's better" I said sternly.

"So where is that daughter of yours? How old is she? Did she find her mate?" I ask feeling restless.

"Whoa! Wait, please one question at a time Alpha Liam" He said mocking the last part.

"The last time we saw her is that she's unconscious in one of the cell cage here" Derek said.

"By the way she's now 16 and we have no idea if she found her mate" Derek said sadly.

"Wait, unconscious? You said she's silver wolf, so why is it she's knock out cold?" I ask confuse.

"Because she hardly use her power whenever there's lot of people, she don't want everyone to know that she's powerful enough to kill all kingdom in just blink of an eye" Derek said proudly.

"Okay, I will accept your offer but If she don't have a mate, she will marry me and become my Luna" I said, they look to me with shock.

"It's up to her" Laurel said.

"No arguments" I said and call my warrior.

"Danny get them out!" I ordered and he quickly unlocks the cell.

"Don't even try to trick me Derek, you know what I'm capable to do" I said threatening voice.

"Sure Alpha Liam" He said seriously.

"Come on, led the way where you last seen her" I said feeling unwell. After three minutes of walking, we stop in front of an empty cell.

"That's the cell but where is she?" Derek asks confuse.

"Are you sure that's the cell?" I ask seriously.

"Yes, we are sure" they said in chorus. I sniff the cell and I feel butterflies inside my stomach.

"Why I can smell her scent here with a male scent?" I silently ask myself.

"Danny!" I called.

"Yes Alpha?" He asks.

"Do you know where the prisoner in that cell is? I ask pointing to the empty cell in front of me.

"The girl or the boy?" He ask.

"The girl!" I growled making him flinch.

"As I remember last time Alpha, head warrior Jonathon take her out to bring her to your office because you wanted to see the prisoner" he said softly.

"W-what?" I ask my face pale.

"So you already saw our daughter?" Derek asks worried.

"Where is she?" Laurel asks. I face them with mix emotions.

"W-what's the name of your daughter?" I ask nervously.

"Her name is Celine. Celine Amber Smith.

And there, I feel my world fell apart. 

The divine curse me for doing this to her.

---