Divine Favor | 12 Liam Reined

Reaching the celebrant's house, I turn to the parking spaces to park my car.

 We get out and walk to the front door to be greeted by two guards standing on each side. They greeted us and open the door for us. 

Loud music blasting and the smell of sweat and alcohol fill the atmosphere, as we took our first step the music stop and the eyes of the crowd turn to us, they all greeted us with slight bow and nod. 

We gestured our hands and they all back to their own business. I look to my wrist watch to see its only 8:15PM and their still 15 minutes left before the celebrant officially opens the party.

Walking further, four of us reach a small bar counter inside the house, we stop by and ordered some drinks. I prefer lemonade because I don't want to get drunk while the three guys with me ordered vodka and ciders for their drinks.

"Liam we're going to dance, wanna join?" Clark asks sipping his apple cider.

"Uh no thanks! I'm not in the mood to dance. Just go! I'll be watching here" I said playing the straw of my lemonade.

"Okay see you later then" Jonathon said coolly grabbing Clark and Andrew's shoulder.

I nod to them and they left.

I'm enjoying my drink alone. A slim blondie sat beside me with vodka in her hand.

"Hi Prince Liam Reined Clarkson! It's a surprise to see you and your group here!" She said seductively. I ignored her and continue sipping my drinks when she grabs my arm.

"Hands off please!" I said with a slight growl.

"Oh don't be rude young man, I know you like it" She said sweetly.

I feel irritated and pull off her hands.

"Touch me again without my permission and I'll cut off your filthy hands!" I said low but threatening voice.

"Aw you're so handsome when you get pissed!" She exclaimed happily and I roll my eyes to her response.

"You know, I just want to give you company since your friends left you here alone" She purrs.

"Sorry Maxine but I'm not in the mood to talk with you so please get off my sight before I do something you'll regret" I said annoyed.

"Really, you will hurt me? The great prince will hurt the alpha's daughter of the strongest pack under his own kingdom?" She said playfully.

"I can do whatever I want Maxine, so leave me alone now!" I said alpha tone, she flinch and back away but leaving me with words.

"It's not yet over Liam, you will be mine so soon" she said pissed. 

Then she quickly left making her way out of my sight. I let out a small sigh and continue sipping my drink.

---