Divine Favor | 31 Celine And Liam As One

Walking inside the palace, the flashback happens again when the intruders came here when I'm still young.

"I'm going to kick the Alpha's ass that ruined my dreams!" I mumbled under my breath.

Now, I'm walking with Royal head warrior and his glancing at me every minute.

"What?!" I spat.

"Uhm, Nothing" He stammered.

"If you say so" I said smirking. The silence fills the air until he asks me again.

"Are you a human?" He asks frowning. I just shrug my shoulder as a response.

"What are you then?" He asks interested.

"I'm a sea horse I guess!" I say plainly.

"Hey I'm being serious here!" He said frowning.

"Oh okay!" my response.

"You don't smell like human, you smelled like wolf and you have an amazing scent for a she wolf and a strong aura too" He said tight smile.

"What do you mean?" I ask innocently.

"I don't know, maybe you are a wolf but you're not yet shifted?" He said like a question.

"Really?" I ask amuse.

"Hmmm" His response.

I ignored him and continue walking until we reach a huge mahogany door, it's a double door with floral carvings and fully furnish making it looks simple but elegant. I feel my wolf stir.

"What's wrong Celeste?" I ask.

"He's here!" She said feeling the surroundings.

"What do you mean?" I ask confuse.

"Our mate!" She said smiling.

"What? really Celeste? Do I look good?" I ask excitedly but I get no response. I smile and look to the man who's now looking at me with confuse face.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm calling you for the fourth time but you're zone out" He said.

"Oh" my response.

"And you're beautiful too" He said smiling before he enters the door.

"And please stay here while I talk to Alpha" He said with hard voice.

"Fine bipolar!" I smirk and look to my finger nails. He huffs and enters the room, closing the door behind. After almost Gazillion years finally he comes out with two unconscious bodies.

"Alpha wants you to come in" He said sternly.

"Okay" I said and I stop him when he is about to leave.

"Wait! What happen to them?" I ask pointing to the two bodies.

"The Gamma beat their ass" He said and signal me to come in before he makes his way out.

"Oh tough Gamma" I said before grabbing the knob. I feel nervous and excited when I slightly open the door.

"What's wrong with me?" I ask confuse. Then a woodsy scent hit my senses, my wild purrs in contentment. 

I push myself inside the room and I saw a strong muscular back facing the window. A second pass by when he turns his back to face me, He looks to me with love and adoration.

"My awesome mate!" Celeste said happily.

"Finally I saw him!" I mumbled.

"Mine!' He growled huskily and caught me off guard by pinning me in the wall.

"I can't believe this!" I whisper.

He looks to me and slowly kisses my forehead, nose, cheeks then my lips. I love how his lips meet mine, his sweet minty breath makes me want for more and his lip is soft. 

He lost his grip and I put my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, his hands now on my waist, I feel those little sparks and tingles in my skin, I want to moan cause of the pleasure I'm feeling right now but I decided not to do it or else I will feel embarrass. 

We stayed like this for few moments until he carried me bridal style and storm out of his office to a very huge room with grey painted walls, dark ceiling, and king size bed with silky black sheets and royal blue pillow. 

He catches my lips once again and continues kissing me while slowly placing me into bed. His hands started to roam around my body.

"You're beautiful" He whispered to my ear.

"And you're handsome" I said sweetly, his gold eyes turn to silver and it looks to me with lust and the most sweetest smile forms in his awesome face and then in a just a blink of an eye we both see ourselves naked.

---