Divine Favor | 5 The Prince Liam

I leave dad's office with loud banging sound of slammed door. He shouts at me using his alpha tone to come back but I ignored him.

"That silly old king! Alpha command can't make me surrender so easy" I mumbled annoyed, while walking to my room.

As I reach my door, I quickly enter and lock it and dive to my king size bed with soft shiny black sheets and royal blue pillow.

I turn to my side to open the drawer of my side table grabbing my phone and group texting my buddies (Yeah we are werewolves and we use mind link but I wan to be normal, okay?)

"Hey dude, want to join me later? I'm going to Jasmine's fifteenth birthday party" I texted them and in a few seconds I received their replies.

"Jasmine the hot brunette girl! Gosh! I'm going with you dude! Just send the exact time, place and location A.S.A.P!" My future gamma Andrew.

"Count me in dude because I'm joining the party!" My future beta Clark replied.

"Aw! I'm going with you dude!" My future head warrior Jonathon response.

I laugh at their replies and texted them back for the time and location of the party.

"Look at those guys! They sound like girls!" I mumbled with a smirk.

Grabbing my black fitted jeans and V-neck black shirt in my walk in closet and put it on the edge of my bed before heading to bathroom for shower.

"Let's have some fun tonight Grey!" I said to my wolf, he smirks to me and I smirk back before turning on the shower.

---