Divine Favor | 6 Luna Ana Lea

Years have gone so fast after the majesty left their daughter with us. We called packs meeting two days ago to inform everyone from our pack that we have two new members.

Tonight we will officially announce them to the pack. We have prepared already the ceremony that will be executed shortly.

After all members are settled in front of the low stage, my mate Dale called Celine and Maria to initiate them in front of our people and they gladly welcome them and that's my cue to go upstage.

"Thank you my dear packs member for accepting them" I said with sincerity.

"You're welcome Luna Ana" They said in chorus. I smiled to them and continue what I'm saying.

"They are now officially member of this pack and I would like to inform you that your Alpha and I will be adopting Celine - the sixteen year old girl who's standing beside me" I said waiting for the crowd's reaction.

They look to me with confuse expression and whispers erupted.

"Silence please!" I said with little power and they all keep silent.

"Thank you, as you all know your Alpha and I don't have yet a child" I said emphasizing the word.

Celine looks to me and give me reassuring smile. I look to her and smile back letting her know that I'm fine then I turn my gaze to the packs crowd.

"From now on, Celine will be respected and taken care of everyone here, No bullies, no cat fights because were not cats we are werewolves and no back stabbing. If you are caught breaking those rules, you will be punished inside the dungeon" I said with Luna tone.

I like Celine very much since the first time I saw her. She looks so vulnerable and mysterious yet powerful and strong. If ever my mate Dale and I will have a child. I hope that the child will be like her. Beautiful, captivating, sweet, kind and most of all powerful and strong even in a very young age.

After I finish giving my speech, I hug Celine and my mate and they hug me back.

"Hey Maria join our group hug!" I said to Maria whose standing shyly in the corner.

She nods to me and slowly walks toward us to join.

"Hey  princess, how are you feeling?" Dale asks smiling.

"I'm good" She responds shyly.

"Aw! Don't be shy. I'm now your mama right?" I ask her with friendly smile. She nods and smiles back.

"Thanks mama and papa. Mom and dad will be happy to hear that you take good care of me" She said shyly. We chuckle and hug her again.

"Don't worry dear, you will always be our daughter even if we already have our own child. We will always be here for you" I said looking to her silver orbs.

Dale kisses her forehead and I kiss her cheeks. Maria hugs her and she blush a little and it looks cute on her. 

We all laugh and give one last hug to each other when a foul smell filled our noses and the panicking of people interrupted us.

Rouges!