Divine Favor | 16 Ashton And Liam's Plan

8 years have passed but still we're not able to get the land of the sigma. I need a good plan for an attack, once and for all. I mumbled thinking.

"It's now or never Ashton" My wolf added.

"Shut up Luke" I said.

"Fine!" He response and become silent.

"Luke?" I ask

"What?" His response.

"Do you think our pup is fine?" I ask worried.

"I don't know, why don't you ask him?" He said and let a deep sigh.

"Our pup is now18 years old but still mate less, same thing with his gamma Andrew - mate less, I'm sad for them" I said to Luke.

"Oh yes, how unfortunate!" Luke mumbled.

"Lucky for his beta and head warrior cause they found theirs earlier" I said plainly.

"Yeah right!" Luke response bored.

"You're such boredom!" I mumble to him and he rolls his eyes. 

I walk fast out of the office to the living room of the palace to see my complete family watching a movie. I silently sit beside my mate Stephanie, sitting in the other couch are my children Liam Reined and Alexey.

"Oh hey honey!" My mate greeted. I smile to her.

"Hey dad!" Alexey greets eating popcorn. I nod to her and she's back watching.

"Hi dad!" Liam said without looking to me. My son seems different now, he grow up bitter.

I let out a small sigh..

"Uh' Liam?" I called unsure.

"Hmmm?" His response.

"Can we talk now?" I ask hopeful.

"Yeah sure, what is it?" He asks, getting off the couch.

"Come with me in the office" I said standing then kissing the forehead of my mate.

"We'll be back later honey" I said. She gives us small nod and we walk silently to my office, entering the room I gestured him to sit on the small couch beside my desk.

"Son you're now the official king of this kingdom and you already gain your affinities" I said and he nods.

"And I hope that at your age you will find your mate to balance you and help you to run this kingdom" I said again.

"Dad I'm not ready to have her or even meet her!" He said irritated.

"But why Liam? I want grand pups!" I said frowning.

"I said I'm not ready Dad!" He said emphasizing the word.

"Okay let's forget about it for now, I have to propose you something important" I said seriously.

"What?" He ask stoic.

"Liam I'm planning to attack the sigma once and for all and if my plan works, we can now have their land and we can transfer our kingdom or merge our kingdom with them but we're the only royals that will rule them"

"You know that their kingdom is thrice bigger than ours right?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm aware of that" He said.

"So what we need to do dad?" He asks interested.

"We will use our affinities to defeat them, they don't have powers like us because they are only royal blooded but we are halfblooded lycans, we have more advantage than them" I said confidently.

"Are you sure enough that they don't have powers or affinities dad?" He asks seriously.

"Yes Liam, I'm sure" I said assured.

"How did you know?" He asks brow rising.

"I've been researching them for 8 years  and I found their roots. Queen Laurel is silver wolf but she's not the direct descendant so she doesn't have any powers" I said.

"How about their children?" He asks.

"They don't have a child recorded in their files" I said thinking.

"What about the girl who killed our people when you sent them in their kingdom?" He asks again serious tone.

"It's probably a vampire or a hunter who killed them" I said.

"So we will attack tomorrow during the eclipse to blind them, Lycans can see very well even without sun or moon as light but normal wolves or royal blooded like them can't see well without moon or sunlight and it makes them weak" I said assured.

"Then we can defeat them this time?" He asks smirking.

"Yeah that's for sure!" I said grinning.

"It's good then" He said.

"The only reigning royalty will be us!" Liam said with a smirk.

----