Divine Favor | 14 Jasmine

I feel so happy to have Jonathon as my mate, I can't believe that I will find him today. I feel my cheeks blush when he kiss me, my first ever kiss. His lips taste sweet and soft.

"Thanks to moon goddess for revealing you earlier than what I expected" He said lovingly.

I smiled to him and face the microphone for some speech. I see the crowds looking to us with mix emotions. I give them a huge grin and I interlock my fingers to Jonathon's.

"Hello everyone, thank you for coming tonight, this is the best and memorable birthday for my whole life and my mate is the most amazing gift I receive from our moon goddess, no other than the man who's standing beside me, the future royal head warrior Jonathon Martin" I said lovingly looking to him with sweet smile.

All crowds gasp and shifted their gazes from me to my mate and there are some whispers erupted around the room.

"So I would like to warn every girl hitting him to please back off because he is mine and I'm his and oh! Before I forgot, I Jasmine Daniels officially opens the party to everyone! So hope you guys enjoy the rest of the night" I said cheerfully. 

Crowds screaming with joy in their faces, loud music turn on and we went down the stage to meet his group.

"Hey dude, Jasmine!" I heard Andrew greeted.

"Hi there Andrew" I said shyly while Jonathon nods.

"Lucky you found yours!" Clark said tapping Jonathon's shoulder while looking to me.

"Congrats Jasmine!" He said and grabbing my hand to kiss it and I chuckle when I heard Jonathon growled.

"Possessive much are we?" I ask him grinning.

"Of course!" He said pouting and I smirk to him.

"I'm happy for you Jon!" Prince Liam said looking to us.

"Thanks Prince Liam" I said shyly.

"Welcome to the group Daniels!" He said smiling.

"Thanks for accepting my mate, hope you guys found yours too!" Jonathon said smirking looking to them.

"Well hope I found mine when I'm thirty or something" I heard prince Liam mumbled.

"Whoa! Be careful what you wish for" Andrew said.

"Whatever!" Liam said rolling his eyes.

We all chuckle when we heard the sound of the door being slammed and the music went off then a high pitch voice yells the words..

Future Gamma Andrew Lee of kappa Royalty, I'm going to kick your balls super hard for leaving without me!

And all crowds look to only one direction - The entrance door.

---