Divine Favor | 15 Clark

The smell of berries and honey flood my senses and my wolf becoming restless.

"What's wrong?" I ask my wolf.

"Mate is here!" He said jumping up and down.

I smile and excitedly scan the area when I heard the door being slammed and the music went off then a voice that sounds like melody to my ears yells the words..

"Future Gamma Andrew Lee of kappa Royalty, I'm going to kick your balls super hard for leaving without me!" 

The crowd including me look to the entrance door. I feel my time suddenly stop when I see her- my mate.

"Hide me Clark because I'm so fucking dead!" I heard Andrew said and I feel he shifted his position behind me.

"Do you know the girl Andrew?" I ask without leaving my eyes to my mate.

She's scanning the surrounding like she's looking for something.

"Yeah she's my only sister" Andrew said and hides further behind me. I shrug my shoulder and slowly walk towards her leaving Andrew.

"What the fudge men!" He said annoyed.

I ignored him and walk further. Her hair neatly pin in the back of her ears, her warm emerald eyes scanning the area until it meet my hazel orbs and we both said

Mate!

Gasping filled the room and same whispers erupted to different groups of people.

My mate slowly makes her way towards me and a sweet loving smile on her face. I feel mesmerize by her beauty when she's getting closer to me.

"Hi I'm Andrea Lee" She said out of breath as she reaches me. I smiled to her and hug her. 

Her skin feels so soft and delicate like a rose and the feeling of electric sparks playing in my skin.

 I hold her hand and went back to my group who now looks frozen in their places except Prince Liam whose looking me with unknown expression. I scoff terribly as soon as I reach them to catch their attention.

"My goodness, I can't believe this!" Andrew exclaimed wide eye looking to Andrea and me.

"I'm happy to finally have him old bro and call him mine" Andrea said hugging Andrew. I growled and touch Andrea's hand, she let go of hug and face me.

"He's my brother Clark" She said pouting.

"Yeah I know" I said defeated, she chuckle and I smile.

"I can't believe this! Jonathon and Clark found their mates. Oh moon goddesses help me!" Andrew said like crazy.

"Yeah we're 19 years old!" Jonathon said coolly.

"And my sister over there is only 16!" Andrew winces.

"Old brother!" Andrea said pouting adorably, Andrew whistles and ignores her.

"Hoping I found mine here too!" Andrew said hopeful.

"Who knows Andrew?" Liam said bored.

"Oh come on Prince Liam Reined Clarkson, stop being bitter!" Andrew said pouting. Liam ignored him and sit in the bar stool behind him.

"Cold hearted Alpha!" Andrew teases.

"No I'm not! It's just that, I'm not ready to meet mine" Liam defenses.

"Okay fine" We said in chorus and he sighs.

"Will you guys stop annoying the Prince?!" Jasmine scolded to no one in particular. Liam looks to us with a scowl, arm cross while sitting.

"Okay enough! Let's just enjoy the night" I said making random dance moves.

They all nod to me and start our way to the middle of the crowd and started moving with the music ignoring the gazes of the crowd.

---