Divine Favor | 1 Celine Meet Celeste

I'm with my nanny Maria in the living room of the palace. We're playing doll makeover and some puzzle pieces when an ear piercing scream filled the air. We both flinch and unconsciously hug each other. Maria says sweet nothings in my ear while our body trembled from an unknown fear.

We stay like this for the next few minutes until Mom and dad rush beside us taking me from Maria to hug me, so I let go of Maria and lean closer to hug my parents while my tears starting to flow from my silver orbs.

"Mom, Dad, I'm afraid" I said.

"Don't mind what you hear sweetie, we are here to protect you" Dad coos.

"What about Maria? Who will protect her Dad?" I ask sniffling.

"We will protect her too, so please don't cry sweetie, daddy doesn't want to see his princess crying" Dad said caressing my wet cheeks.

"Go to Mommy now" Dad said, kissing my forehead.

He handed me to mom, then in a second the main door of the palace flew open revealing four big men.

My nanny screams in terror running behind Mom while Mom hides me in the crook of her neck, Dad stood in front of Mom in a defense mode, covering us from the intruders.

"Mommy don't let them hurt us" I said starting to cry again.

Mom hugs me while Dad turns his back to kiss my tears away.

"Aw! What a nice family you have my highness huh?" The bald man said, trying to see me but Mom and Dad blocks his sight.

"How old is your daughter, my Queen?" The messy hair asks smirking.

"She's none of your business old rag!" Dad seethes.

The messy hair men don't speak, but he looks to Dad with anger.

"What do you want from us?" Dad said, standing up showing his dominance. I feel the intruders fear him, but they manage to hide it quickly.

"Well, our Alpha king sent us here to destroy you and your kingdom because he wants this land for us to live" The bald man said smirking evilly.

"Tell your king that he can't take what's mine!" Dad growled. I grip hard on mom's shoulder while Maria holds my hand making small circles.

"But our alpha takes no for an answer!" The bald man said sternly.

"Yeah baldy here is telling the truth!" The messy hair said tapping his shoulder.

"Shut up, you idiot!" The bald man said to messy hair.

"Enough! I'll give you five minutes to leave this place and this kingdom or else I will eat all of you alive!" Dad threatens.

The red hair and the scar face beside the bald man take a little step backward.

"Oh the big alpha here is now getting angry, you're screwed baldy!" The messy hair teases while taking a little step back, so bald man move a little bit away from us.

"We're not going to leave this place! Our alpha king gives us an order to take this land now!" Baldy stood proud.

"Yeah that's right baldy!" The messy hair said again.

"Bruno, will you please shut up your mouth ?!" Baldy growled to messy hair whose name is Bruno then he shut up his mouth and raise his two hands showing the sign of surrender.

"Billy!" The red hair called.

"What do you want Trevor?" The bald man named Billy asks the red hair man named Trevor.