Divine Favor | 4 Greedy King Ashton

I'm standing beside the window sill of my office inside my palace when I receive bad news from my best tracker Aries.

"How is it going Aries?" I ask.

"Alpha there's a girl, s-she miserably killed Billy and the others" He said in fear.

"Who's the girl?" I ask frowning but I get no response.

"A girl?" I ask deep in my thoughts.

"We need to kill them to take their lands as soon as possible. We need to build this kingdom in their lands for better foundation" I mumbled.

"Sigma needs to wipe out, they always giving me pain in the neck!" I mumbled annoyed.

"Dad?"

I was interrupted by a small deep voice behind me. I turn my back to see my pup Liam Reined my eleven year old boy and soon to be king of our kingdom.

"Yes Liam? Do you need something son?" I ask facing him.

"I came here to ask you dad if you know anything about the attacks few days ago in sigma" Liam asks seriously looking to my green eyes.

I stiffened for a while but I manage to gain my composure and I laugh at him while looking to his golden orbs. His eyes narrowed to me in annoyance.

"Don't laugh dad! I'm being serious here you know!" He said crossing his arms, face frowning.

"Come on Liam, you're just a pup, you can't handle situation like this especially when it comes to our enemies -

"Our enemies or it's only your enemies' dad?" He said caught me off guard.

I clench my jaw and look to him.

"Of course son, they are our enemies" I said emphasizing the word.

He looks to me with displease. I ignored him and continue what I'm saying.

"You need to grow up first to understand me Liam. We should be the only kingdom ruling in our world! Soon you will understand that what I did is for the betterment of everyone" I said plainly.

"Really dad? And so you're saying that you are the master mind behind those attacks that ends innocent lives?" He asks furious.

"Yes! Yes Liam!" I said my eyes swirling from green to pitch black, my wolf Luke is on edge.

He hates being disrespected especially by his own pup.

"So you admit it now! Maybe I'm just an eleven year old boy but dad, my mind is mature enough to know this thing dad! For now I will let this one pass but be sure to ask my opinion next time before doing your own dirty works!" He said badly.

I look to him, stunned by his word.

"W-w-watch your mouth pup!" I stammered and shaking in anger.

I feel that my wolf wants to go out and beat my pup into pieces. This bastard pup just look to me with bored expression, shrugged his shoulder and leave my office with loud banging sound of the slammed door.

"What the -"

"Liam come back here! I'm your father and still your king; you don't have the right to disrespect me" I shout with Alpha tone from my wolf but he never listen.

I took my swivel chair behind my desk and sit putting my elbow on my desk and rub my palm on my face letting a frustrated sigh and calming my wolf Luke.

"Uh! Our pup is too stubborn!"

---