Divine Favor | 32 Celine's Pain

I woke up with an achy and sore feeling between my legs. I gently rub my eyes and slowly open it. I smile as I let out a small yawn.

"I can't believe we mated and his so big" I blush at the memories last night as I turn to my side to see no one?

"Where is he?" I ask frowning.

"Oh maybe he get me some food" I smile. I scan my surroundings and saw my shredded clothes on the floor.

"Oh my gosh! What should I wear now?" I ask worried.

"I'll mind about my clothes later" I said sighing then the memories came rushing to my mind for the second time. I smile dreamily as I remember our first night together, my first kiss, my first hug and we mated but I feel our bond only increase a little, it feels like there's still missing connection between us. 

I sigh and get off his bed. I open every door in this room before I finally find his walk in closet.

"Wow it's neat and hmmm, it smells like him" I mumbled cheekily.

"Celeste?" I called to my wolf but I get no response.

"Maybe she's tired and wants to sleep?" I ask myself unsure. 

I walk further and flip few clothes until I found a shirt that ends above my knees with the saying "Mine" it's a grey shirt and very comfy to wear.

 After grabbing the shirt, I head to his bathroom and take a short shower then I dry myself and put on the shirt. I didn't bother to look in the mirror because I'm hungry and I really want to eat, as in eat now! After I'm done, I walk out of the bathroom to see my mate sitting on the edge of his bed looking to me with unreadable expression.

"Uhm hi, morning" I said smiling, he get up and walk towards me.

"I'm Liam Reined Clarkson, what's your name?" He asks coldly and I flinch a little.

"I'm Celine Amber" I said smiling but he never returns my smile. I feel my heart clench.

"What do you feel about our bond?" He asks again stoic face.

"I feel it increases a little but not that stronger and complete?" I said like a question.

"Have you seen your face in the mirror?" He ask eyebrow raise.

"Why? Do I l-look awful?" I ask nervously.

"No but go see yourself in the mirror, I'll be waiting here and be quick" He said more like a command.

"But can I do that later? Cause I'm too hungry now" I said pouting.

"Do. It. Now!" He yells so I scurried away to the bathroom and look my ever pretty self in the mirror.

"There's nothing wrong with my face except for my messy hair right Celeste?" I ask and I feel my wolf whimper.

"Hey bestie, what's wrong with ya?" I ask coolly.

"He mated with us but he doesn't mark us that's why our bond is not yet complete" He said heartbroken.

"What?" I ask surprise and quickly flip my long curly hair and inspected my neck to find no signs of bruises or marks.

"What the hell! He make love with me, I know its love because I feel it but he didn't mark me after it, we mated for Pete's sake!" I said in desperation and hurt. 

I feel like crying, I feel that I want to break anything here but I control myself not to do such thing. I let out a shaky sigh and calm my nerves before walking out of the bathroom with the sweetest smile I can put on my face.