Divine Favor | 29 Maria Meet Andrew

I'm now in another cell with ordinary wolves of sigma. They lock us inside a huge silver cage with warrior standing on the door.

"I need to get out of here to help the majesty" I mumble, trying to think my way out, then after almost half an hour, an idea pop out .

"Oouuccch!" I screamed. The warrior rush in our cell panicking

"What's wrong in here?" He asks.

"My tummy aches, please help me!" I plead.

"Wait a second" He said shakily grabbing the gloves and keys. I nod to him while still clutching my tummy. I feel all eyes on me.

"Great!" my wolf said sarcastically. I ignored her and continue my drama, after few moments, the warrior pick me up from the cold floor after he open our cell.

"Hold on cause I'm bringing you to pack doctor" He said nervously and walk out of the prison once he made sure to lock the cell again.

"I can't take this anymore, please help me" I falsely wince while silently scanning the area.

When I sense that there's no wolves roaming around, I grab the opportunity to kick his face and we both landed in the tiled floor with a loud thud.

"What the hell is that for?" He asks irritated. I look to him and silently crawl beside him and snap his neck, and then he fell unconscious. I smile and scurried away, I nearly reach the end of the corridor when I heard someone asking.

"Escaping are we?" she ask, I look around and my eyes went wide.

"Y-you!" I stammered, pointing my index finger to her.

"Yeah it's me Alexey - the sister of Alpha king! And nice to see you too" She said proudly.

"Please let me go" I sad begging.

"Oppss but no way!" She said smirking.

"Pick her up and bring her to Alpha king!" She command and there are two wolves suddenly appear out of nowhere. They grab my wrist and put on a silver hand cuff and I hiss in pain.

"Please let me go!" I plead but they ignore me as we continue walking. 

Alexey quickly left and I was alone with two stupid warrior wolves while they dragging me to an office. Reaching the said office, a polish and shiny big oak door welcomes us. 

I smile and due to much of my excitement, I kick the door with so much force and it flew open. I look wide eye when I saw a handsome man with deadly eyes standing on his own glory.

"What the heck!" He said alert.

"Alpha, this girl tried to escape by fooling Johnson around" The man on my right said.

"Let me go freaks!" I hiss when I feel the silver dig in my skin.

"Good job cause you got her right away" Alpha said frowning.

"Let me go!" I said again, wiggling to escape but their grip tightens.

"Stop you guys hurting me" I said and an animalistic growl erupted inside the room. I feel my wolf stir and I quickly lift my nose to sniff the air and I smell him, his scent is like a comforting aroma, a relaxing one .

"Mate" I mumbled. I follow the direction of the scent and it pointing on west side of our room, upon seeing him, I feel all my body stop moving while looking in his eyes.

"Let go of my mate!" His voice boom. The warriors look shock and immediately loosened their grip with fear on their eyes.

"Mate" I said and now tears falling. He gently grabs me and hugs me tightly. 

I feel safe in his arms, his scent driving me and my wolf crazy. He slowly cups my cheeks and look me straight in the eyes before he kiss my forehead and let go of me to look again to the two warriors behind me. 

I look back to them to see pure fear in their eyes and faces, then in a blink of an eye, my mate punch them sending their asses on the wall with sound of crack bone and they fell unconscious.

"That's what you've get when hurting what's mine" He said snarling before looking to me with love.

"What's your name?" He ask smiling, ignoring the people around us.

"I'm Maria Swift" I said shyly bowing down, he lifted my chin and smile.

"Don't hide yourself from me, you're beautiful enough" He said lovingly and I feel heat on my cheeks. It feels that my whole world light up. I look to him and smile while he smiled back.

"I Andrew Lee of the alpha royalty"

"Wait?! Is he going to reject me?!" I ask myself panicking, my face paled while waiting for his next words that will make me happy or die in pain.

"Accept Maria Swift as my mate and my other half" He said finishing his sentence.

I feel joy flooded my senses and I hug him tightly. He chuckles and let go of me after few minutes and give me a short lingering kiss that sent shivers in my whole body making me blush harder.

"Thanks cause I finally found you after the long wait" He said in whisper while looking me with love in his warm chocolate eyes.

---