Divine Favor | 33 Liam

I woke up early to find a beautiful girl peacefully sleeping beside me in my bed. I caress her soft cheeks and leave soft kiss in her forehead.

"I'm sorry mate but I'm not yet ready to mark you or to have you, i need to reject you because I want a strong Luna, A strong Alpha Queen for my people" I said softly and give her one last kiss on the lips before getting up and walk out of my room. I head to the kitchen to grab some cereals and eat it until I feel my mate's presence.

"She's awake" I mumbled and quickly finish my food before going back to my room. When I reach my room, I slowly open the door but I can't see her.

"She's inside the bathroom, go get her" My wolf chirped.

"No Grey!" I growled to him and try to control myself.

"I want my mate Liam" He spat.

"No!" I said and try my very best to block him. 

I walk further in my room and sit on the edge of the bed to wait her. After few minutes, the bathroom door swung open and she walks out wearing one of my favorite T-shirt, its color grey with saying "Mine".

"It looks good on her" I mumbled in my head but remain emotionless.

"Uhm hi, morning" She said smiling; I get up and walk towards her.

"I'm Liam Reined Clarkson, What's your name?" I ask coldly.

"I'm Celine Amber" She said smiling, I pause for a second.

"What do you feel about our bond?" I ask stoic face.

"I feel it increases a little but not that stronger and complete" She said like a question.

"Have you seen your face in the mirror?" I ask raising my brow.

"Why? Do I l-look awful?" She asks.

"No but go see yourself in the mirror, I'll be waiting here and be quick!" I said more on a command.

"But can I do that later? Cause I'm too hungry now" She said pointing.

"Oh beautiful mate, please don't do that or I may lose my control" I thought to myself.

"Do. It. now!" I yell and I saw her scurried away to the bathroom. I waited for her until she comes out of the bathroom with a sweet smile on her face and i give her a scowl.

"So you found out now?" I ask serious tone.

"Found what?" She asks innocently.

"That I didn't mark you!" I said irritated. I look to her to see that she's holding back her tears.

"My goodness, I don't want to see her cry in front of me" I said to myself.

"Leave now!" I said sternly.

"But why?" she ask frowning.

"Uh! why she's still beautiful even if she frowns?" I thought again.

"Because I want you to leave!" I said coldly.

"I can't! We're mates and we mated already minus the mark part!" She said touching her neck.

"Uh! I can't resist her, this is hard as what I've thought" I mumbled. I gather myself and growled then quickly pin her in the wall.

"What happens to us is a huge mistake!" I growled looking to her silver orbs.

"What? We're mates Liam! We're supposed to love and care for each other!" She said in whisper.

"I don't want an omega as my mate!" I said in anger.

"B-but I'm not an –

"Stop!" I yell cutting her off to let her go.

"I don't want to hear anything or any excuses coming from you; you're not an Alpha's daughter or high rank daughter that's why I don't mark you! I don't want anyone to know that the strongest Alpha is mated to a pathetic omega! So leave now and never go back here!" I said trying to stop my feelings for her, my wolf trying to stop me but I keep on blocking him. 

Then, I feel that my wolf stop and whimpers, I look to my mate to see her tears falling freely in her soft cheeks and I feel that my heart hurt.

"I'm not an omega, please don't do this to me" She pleads.

"You're not?!" I ask angrily, I hate it when someone answering me when I'm not in the mood.

"If you're not an omega why I don't feel any aura coming from you? Why I can't even sense your rank?!" I ask disappointed.

"How I hope she's an alpha's daughter for me to accept her" I said to myself again.

"Because, I don't know!" She said now crying. I look to her and sigh, we are four feet away from each other.

"Stop crying and look me in the eyes!" I command and she follows.

"I'm not sorry and I don't want to feel sorry for doing this to you . .Omega" I said seriously but deep inside I want to take back what I've said to her a while ago.

"I don't want to reject her but i need to for the sake of my new kingdom, i can't protect my people if their Alpha queen/Luna is weak" I thought again. I sigh and let out my aura.

"I, Liam Reined Clarkson, Alpha king of The Alpha Royalty reject Celine Amber as my mate!" I said Alpha tone and i feel our bond weakens but not completely disappear.

"Now leave and don't ruin my life!" I said pointing to the door.

I hate this pain that I'm feeling right now when I saw her storming out of my room wearing nothing but my shirt that reach above her knees.

---