Divine Favor | 28 Maxine Meet Her Mate

The sigma and kappa don't exist anymore, instead it becomes the Alpha Royalty - a merge kingdom making it one of the strongest and powerful kingdoms' in the werewolf world. 

Because of this new kingdom, all packs are gone and I'm not an Alpha's daughter anymore since my father is not an alpha now, but I still have alpha blood.

Liam Reined Clarkson - the new king merge all packs from both kingdoms to make him the only Alpha king together with his royal beta, gamma and head warrior. 

Our role now is to follow orders, live ordinary life and abide the rules and regulations, or else they will kick us out and make us rouges who live on the other side of the kingdom by themselves. 

Being ambitious like I am, I can't take this kind of living arrangement, I'm not contented to be just like an ordinary pack member, I want to be a Luna, a Queen. I want them to look at me with fear and respect and most, I want Liam to be mine no matter what it cost. 

So I've decided to go in the palace where I can find him, I take long shower and dress extravagantly. 

After having a makeover, I get into my car and start driving towards the palace which is located in the very center of the new kingdom. 

After Two hours of driving, I finally arrive at the gate of the palace, I get out of the car and make my way to be greeted by two huge warrior guards, they are hesitant to let me enter but I threatened them and they let me in.

"Fool wolves!" I mumbled smirking. 

I walk further until I reach the entrance door, I take another few more steps inside when a guy with Alpha Ashton stop me. 

I stop in front of them gaping like a fish out of water. I feel that I can't breathe. The man eyed me from head to toe before he said the word that ruin my plan and future.

"Mate!"

"What are you doing here Maxine?" Alpha Ashton ask amuse. I look to him with shock.

"I-Im here for Alpha Liam" I said in whisper and look down. I heard the guy growled.

"Oh it seems that Leo here finally find his mate, I'm glad for you two" Ashton said and left us in awkward silence.

"Mine!" He said and taking steps towards me.

"S-stop! You're not my mate! Stop your illusions!" I said finding my voice.

"Just accept what the moon goddess have fate for you baby" He said smirking, I feel warm and fuzzy at the same time.

"No it can't be! I'm going to reject you!" I protest feeling my wolf on edge.

"Mate" my wolf sneers.

"You can't do that!" He said enrage.

"By virtue of the Lycan law, I Leo Trenton accept Maxine Green to be my mate and she can't reject me without my consent" He said strongly.

"Nooo!" I screamed and in minute, my visions become blurred and the unknown feeling of warmth crept up to my whole body. 

I want to control myself but my wolf feels stronger than I am. Leo walks to me, I try to push him but his grip is strong but firm, then he kisses me.

"You're mine!" He said after the kiss then I feel his sharp teeth grazing my skin in the neck.

"Say it baby" He said hush tone. I feel my whole body heat up.

"I'm yours" I said unconsciously. I want to scream and tear him but something's stopping me and there, I feel his teeth sank on my neck and that only means he mark me.

"I mark you to let everyone know that you are mine and only mine" He said smirking and I feel my whole body shiver.

"No" I said in weakly whisper.

"That's the power of Lycan law"

The last thing I heard from him before I finally pass out.

---