Divine Favor | 18 Celine Amber

I woke up early to roam around in the garden behind the Alpha's house.

I've been living with Alpha Dale and Luna Ana Lea  for almost 8 years and almost of my stay here are spend in training and improving my powers and skills. 

And today is the day I've been waiting for so long, I'm turning 16 later and I'm so excited to meet my mate.

"Idiot it's our mate!" Celeste growled

"Okay fine, it's our mate!" I said emphasizing the word and she rolls her eyes.

"Celeste?" I ask.

"What?" She sneers.

"Whoa chill beastie! I have to ask you something" I said.

"Go ahead" Her response.

"Do you think our mate - I pause for a seconds thinking.

"Our mate will what?" Celeste asks frowning.

"Will our mate accept us?" I ask in doubt.

"I don't know Celine but I'm hoping that whoever he is, He will never reject us" She said softly. I smiled tightly and day dreaming about him - our mate.

"I can't wait to officially turn 16 later and meet him!" I said excitedly.

"Me too!" Celeste added. 

I ignored her and pick some blue roses and smell it, smiling and thinking things about the party later when my five year old brother named Harris throw his shoe and it hit me straight in the head.

"Ouch!" I yell throwing the roses.

"Opps! I think I'm screwed"! He said softly.

"Uh' you'll pay for this kiddo!" I said and run towards him, he run but I caught him off guard and tickles him making him laugh and gasping for air.

"S-stop it S-sissy!" He said out of breath.

"That's your punishment for hitting me!" I said grinning and stop tickling him.

"Sorry sissy. I threw my shoe because you're smiling like an idiot and it looks creepy you know! "He said pouting.

"Okay fine but if you do that again, I will throw you in the deep part of the river!" I said seriously.

"Deal!" He said cheekily.

"So what brought you here kiddo?" I ask, eyebrow raise.

"Ma and pa wanted to see you" He said fixing his clothes.

"Why?" I ask getting up and dusting my dress.

"I don't know maybe it's about your party later or some packs stuff! You know rouges and other supernatural species" He said frowning.

"Oh" is the only word I said. He looks to me with arms cross and he slightly shrugs his shoulder.

"I'm going now. Bye!" He said running to nowhere. 

Harris as you all know is not my biological brother. He is the only pup of ma and pa and even at his very young age he's already expose to all pack stuffs and business because of his open mindedness. 

He also knows the truth behind me if who and what I am. I accept him as he accepts me and I love him for that! When we have free time, we always went to riverside near the borders of the forest and we trained together. He also knows about my powers and what I'm capable off.

I remember the time that I showed him my water affinities and he wanted one too.

I told him he can't have my power because his not a silver wolf or a halfblooded lycan, he will huffs and pout. He really looks adorable!

"Celine?" I heard someone called from my back.

"Oh' Maria" I said smiling facing her.

"Where have you been? I've been looking for you. Luna Ana and Alpha Dale wanted to talk to you and it's important" She said.

"Okay thanks" I said before leaving her to go to ma and pa's office. Entering the house, I walk into staircase and take two turns to the right and I stop in front of the blue painted double door. I enter the room without bothering myself to knock.

"Hi ma, pa!" I greeted with smile.

"Celine Amber, how many times I told you to knock and wait for response before entering someone's room!" Ma said scolding me.

"Ma you're not just someone else, you and pa are my parents, remember?" I said grinning.

"I'm sorry for making you upset" I said hugging her.

"Aw! You're forgiven sweetie" Ma said hugging me back, and then we all chuckle.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I ask letting go of hug.

The king and queen wants you back in the palace after your birthday later, they will officially announces you to the whole kingdom that you're their daughter

---