Divine Favor | 8 Alpha King Derek

8 years passed so quickly, the attack between my kingdom and to the enemy kingdom still ongoing.

I'm sitting in my office doing paper works and plan on how to restore the other parts of the palace due to the attacks that happen, when I receive another problem from west side.

"Oh' problems please stay away from me!" I mumbled hopeless.

"Alpha king the west side is now under attack by rouges!" I heard my beta Kevin through link.

"What?" I ask in panic, I'm thinking about my princess.

"Go send them help!" I command to him.

"Maria, do you hear me?" I ask through mind link.

"Alpha king?" She asks confuse.

"Yes it's me, what's going on in there? Is my daughter fine?" I ask worriedly.

"The rouges attack the west Alpha, Luna Ana was hit by an arrow soaked with wolfs bane disabling her wolf for the meantime and the princess is fine" She said assured.

"Good, so where is she?" I ask again.

"She's now sleeping Alpha" She said softly.

"How about Luna Ana, is she alright?" I ask.

"Yes Alpha, the pack's doctor said that she will healed week from now due to wolfs bane but overall she's now feeling good" She said.

"What about Dale?" I ask again.

"He's in the field fighting with the others" She said.

"That would be bad but I already sent help. I have to go now, I need to find out what's the reason behind the attacks" I said.

"And please let me know if Alpha Dale needs something for assistance when he gets back. Take good care of my daughter too. Bye!" I said cutting off the link without her response.

---