Divine Favor | 7 Alpha Dale Bert

Run hide yourself!

Keep the children safe!

I heard different panicking voices. They run back and forth to hide themselves.

I can see rouges surrounding the borders and their foul smell making me wants to vomit.

"Ana, Maria go hide with Celine, pack members follow your Beta Matthew for your own safety, Matthew make sure there's an offense and defense wolves warriors with you to protect them. Gamma Micah, Head warrior Peter, goes follow me! We will meet the rouges in the border. Bring our best warrior for defense and offense!" I said barking commands.

They all follow and move to their given task.

"Alpha! The rouges killed three of our border guards Tyron, Neon and Shone" I heard my gamma Micah said.

"Those stupid rouges kill three of my best border guards. I won't let them escape this mess! I will make them suffer until they beg for their own useless life!" I mumbled in rage.

"Alpha! Alpha Dale!" I heard my beta Mathew called from my back. I turn to face him to see his clothes soak with blood.

I sniff him and my eyes turn to its pitch black and in a matter of seconds my wolf takes over.

"Where is my mate? Why I smell her blood on you Matthew?" I ask him in a low dangerous tone.

"A-alpha, I - Luna Uh!" He stammered taking few steps backward.

"You what?" I ask dangerously looking to him.

"Luna tried to kill the r-rouge behind me b-but before she attack the arrow from nowhere hit her arm t-then she fell unconscious" He said trembling.

"Where is she? Where is my mate?!" I growled anger and worried lace in my tone.

"S-she's in the pack clinic right now Alpha, Doctor Cathy attending her wound said that the arrow was soaked with high amount of wolfs bane making her wolf unable to take over for the meantime" He said kneeling in front of me.

My heart aches and my body starts to shake terribly, then in a few seconds my two feet becomes four paws.

I shifted to my big brown wolf with black ears and white paws then I let a dangerous warning howl .

The payback begins.

---