Divine Favor | 20 Celine's Escape

"F*ck we're screwed! They found us!" I said nervously.

"What shall we do then?" Maria asks to no one in particular.

"We need to get out of here" I said slapping my forehead.

"Yeah but where we will go that we can be safe?" Maria asks again.

"The cabin! I put up a shield barrier to protect someone who's inside. It will keep us away from the enemies" I said seriously.

"We need to get out of here fast before they open the wall and that metal door!" I said again now walking back and forth.

"Over here!" Mom called.

We follow her and she gets the big portrait of our family when I was still a baby and it reveals a small door with stairways pointing downward.

"Hurry!" Mom said entering the small door.

"What's this place?" I ask curious.

"It's a secret passage from palace to forest border. It's kind of long run" Mom said weakly.

"Can we shift?" I ask.

"No! We can't shift, our wolf are weak when its eclipse" Dad protest.

"What about you Ma and Pa?" I ask looking to them.

"We can't too. If a royal blooded weakens every eclipse, how much more ordinary wolves like us?" Ma said sadly.

"Okay so I guess we need to run fast in our human form faster than our normal speed so we can get into cabin before they know about us and do something to caught us" I said eagerly.

"We will try our best to use our remaining strength to get in there on time Celine" Mom said softly. 

We run in the long dimly light passage way for about two hours before we reach the end and there is a hole way upward so we need to climb to get out of here. 

We climb up slowly one by one until no one's left in that freaking passage. We walk quietly as we could to avoid someone hearing us but we failed when Dad step on the piled of dry twigs.

"I hear a twig snap over here!" The man shouts and there are twenty wolves surrounding us in just a blink of an eye.

"Oh we're so dead!" Harris mumbled frustrated.

"No we're not kiddo!" I said trying to think our way out.

"Whatever sissy!" Harris said hiding behind Mama Ana.

"You guys stay behind me and don't try to move!" I said in slight command while facing the enemies.

"Leave us alone now!" I growled, they flinch but they never step back.

"Celine" I heard Mom called.

"I'll be fine Mom" I said not taking my eye from the enemies.

"But you can tame and take down wolves that is halfblooded lycan. They don't weaken easily, they are more advance and strong!" Mom protest.

"No! Please shut up mom! Everything will be fine and if they want war then I'll give them war!" I said and all become silent. 

I saw a man walking on his glory, smirking while arms cross; he's now standing in front of the wolves that surrounds us. I let out a threatening growl to warn them to back off but they stood still in their position.

"Is that how you treat royalty's guest?" A man asks smirking.

"You're not our guest, so you and your group are not welcome here!" I said pissed.

"Oh are you a royal guard of the sigma majesty?" He asks smiling.

"No!" I spat.

"You're a girl, a very captivating one but sorry, I'm taken cause I already found my mate so I can't entertain you" He said smirking looking to me head to toe.

"That nerve of yours!" I spat and he chuckle.

"Go get them and lock them inside the dungeon make sure the majesty are in separate cells from the others!" He commands. 

I might say he is a beta because of his aura. After he gave order the wolves that surround us shifted back to their human form and walk toward us, calculating our possible moves I growled when they are eight meters away from us and they whimper.

"Get them they can't hurt anyone cause they are weak and they don't have lycan blood, only their queen is silver wolf descendant but, she's not a direct one so she don't have any powers!" The man said.

"Now surrender yourselves!" He said beta voice.

"No way!" I yelled, anger now rising in my veins.

"Aw you're still beautiful even when you get mad pup!" He teases.

"I'm not a pup!" I said. I feel my wolf is now on edge and I saw that again, the mirror where I can see myself. 

My silver eyes now turning into bright gold and I saw him shiver in fear but he manages to hide it.

"What are you?" He asks slightly shaking.

"I'm a girl and a werewolf idíot!" I said smirking evilly looking to him and to my surroundings, they slowly taking steps backward.

"You want war right? I give you a bloody one to be exact!" I ask grinning. He cowers and run away with his warriors.

"Coward idíots!" I shout laughing evilly.

"Celine, let's go now and please stop laughing cause you sound creepy!" Dad said and I feel back to myself again.

"Yes Dad" I response and we started running to the cabin.

---