Divine Favor | 36 The End ♥

Fast forward 4 years ago ...

Liam:

For almost four years, I haven't heard anything about her. 

My mate Celine, whom I rejected because of my stupidity and ego. I thought before that she's an omega that's why I left her but now I regret it! I never thought that she's an Alpha's daughter, a royalty too.

"Yeah stupid of you!" my wolf Grey sneered.

"I know Grey, I now know how stupid I am to reject her" I said sadly. 

I sigh as I heard nothing from my wolf. I'm in my office right now scanning the papers in my desk, hoping that one of it can give me clue where my mate is. 

I hired almost ten best trackers including Celine so called Brother Harris but still we haven't heard anything new from them. I take few deep breaths to calm my nerves when I heard soft knocks on my door.

"Come in, whoever you are!" I shout, still looking to paper reports.

"Alpha Liam" the man greeted.

"Derek, what brought you here?" I ask, he was the Alpha king before I take away his land and he is also the father of Celine. I still feel a pang of pain whenever I remembered the day how I rejected and hurt her. 

Damn! I don't even mark her!

"I would like to ask if you heard anything new about my pup?" he asks with hope. You can see in his features that he is tired, he looks so gloomy and old like my dad, Ashton Van who died a year ago after the Eurasian royalty attack, and then few months after dad, mom followed. Now, I only have Alexey, my only sister. I rub my temple and look at Derek.

"I'm sorry but I don't have new info about her, I feel worthless. Damn it! Because of my stupidity, she ran away" I curse while banging my head on the desk.

"Stop it Liam, I know son it's not your fault, no one has fault here okay? We already forgive you, but please don't give up on finding her" Derek pleads. I look to him still wide eyes

"What did you say?" I ask shock.

"What?" I said please don't give up on finding her" he repeats frowning.

"No, before that, I mean what did you call me?" I ask hopeful.

"I call you son" he said with tight smile.

"S-son" I stutter testing the word.

"Yeah from now on, you are my son, you can call me dad. I know our baby girl will forgive you, you are true mates for wolf's sake!" he said raising his arms.

"Don't worry dad, I will do it even if you haven't said that" I said with small smile then he nods and left.

**

Celine:

I quickly mind link Maria (my former nanny now my trusted friend) while sitting in my favorite swivel chair inside my office - the Alpha's office.

She's not in my pack but because I'm an elemental I can connect to her.

"Maria!" I called bored.

"Hey Celine is there a problem?" Her response.

"Nothing just want to ask if how's my parents and Liam too" I said sadly.

Four years have passed and I never seen my parents and Liam as well since the day he rejected me and for four years many things have happen like I gathered rouges aside from my original pack sigma royalty to become my lack members then I told Maria to keep an eye for me about what's going on in the Alpha royalty - the merged kingdom of sigma and kappa where my mate is the Alpha king.