Divine Favor | 3 Leaving Celine

When mom and dad left me with Maria here in west side of our kingdom, I felt my world instantly crash, I feel so sad yet so alone.

Imagine your parents left you somewhere with strangers, with people you only meet once, what will you feel huh?

I let out a frustrated sigh and look to Maria with teary eyes. We're in the living room until now.

"They left me" I said softly, tears flowing freely.

"Stop crying princess, the majesty left you here to keep you safe. You're too young to understand everything they did but someday you will realize that they did this for your own good and you will thank them for this" Nanny said stroking my soft curly blonde hair.

"I want to be with them nanny" I protest.

She hugs me making small circles at my back when Luna Ana walks in and sit beside me.

She holds my little hands and smile showing her pearly white teeth.

"Don't worry princess, we won't hurt you here. We are here to protect you. You're too special for everyone and I promise you can do anything you want here. I can be your Mama and Dale as your Papa" Luna Ana said

"Sure" I said wiping my now dried tears.

"Thanks princess" She said hugging me.

"No need for that formality since mom and dad wants to keep my identity, right?" I said.

"Yeah, so from now on, you Celine Amber Smith and Maria Swift are now belong to west side packs of sigma royalty" She said with power and we hug each other when Alpha Dale walks in.

"So can we have our dinner now? So that we can take rest after and organize everything tomorrow" He said smiling.

We nod to him and proceed to the kitchen. After we ate our dinner, Luna Ana guides us to our room in the second floor of their house. Nanny's room is located beside mine.

We said our goodnight's and we enter our own room. After I get inside, I quickly strip off my clothes and headed to bathroom to take a half bath.

After refreshing myself, I slowly make my way to the walk in closet and grab long sleeves and Pj's to wear.

I don't know whose clothes I'm wearing right now but it fits my body comfortably and beside I don't have choice since we run here without some pack up clothes with us. So after getting dress, I quickly climb into double queen size bed and drifted to sleep.