Divine Favor | 23 Dale Bert

I feel my body weakens because the longer I exert efforts or use my remaining strength just to walk or run I feel its draining me. We still have thirty minutes before we reach the cabin that Celine put up three years ago to give us safety quarters.

"Come on! Please hurry up and don't let anyone lose their hold" Celine said. We follow her, she's become our eyes since our vision starting to become blurred.

"Keep moving! Come on we can do this!" She said again. We're now walking because we can't run anymore and we're almost there when a two person block our way. One male and one female.

"Where do you think you guys are going?" The girl asks.

"Oh hey! We're going to pee so back off!" Celine said with venom in her voice.

"Watch your mouth girl!" The girl said smirking.

"Why should I?" Celine ask again.

"That mouth of yours will bring you into trouble!" The man sneers.

"You're right cause you guys are troubling me right now!" Celine spat.

"No one dares talk to princess Alexey like that!" The man growled.

"Princess? Really?! And who are you, her prince charming?" Celine mock smirking.

"I'm Jonathon, her royal Head warrior!" The man said pissed.

"Just a head warrior? Oh how pathetíc" Celine said playfully.

"Celine stop it you're getting them pissed!" I heard Queen Laurel said.

"No! They need to learn their lesson" Celine said glaring to them.

"Aw, do you think you can fight us? Especially me" The girl asks proudly.

"Of course I can!" Celine said but before she can attack, the girl caught her off guard. The girl Alexey uses her power to create a hurricane and make the air less.

"This is my power, air affinity! I can control the air whenever I want" She said proudly.

Swirling her index finger to lift Celine from the ground and toss her in the big tree trunk knocking her out and unconscious, then in few moments after Celine fall, the darkness consume me.

---