Chapter 37: the missing

Hello M'ah darlings I have just written the first chapter of my new Kit Keith book. I have decided that I wanted to make a new kit Keith story with a new story line.

Anyways back on to the story
_____________________________________
*-Allura-*
"So your telling me your were trapped in the black hole for 10,000 years." She nods her head before smiling. "My lovely little Crystal venom. I can finally see you again." I hug her and we both shed tears. "Llura sad?" "No I'm not sad I'm happy... really happy." This reminds me of when Shiro met his... he's been without his mother for so long. I must bring him back to his just as I was reunited with mine.

"You know Shiro... I think it's about time we go see your momma. Don't you think" Shiro begins to shake "momma forgot me." He began to cry. "Oh no... she didn't mean to... she was just too exited because they were finally able to save your little brother. She did not mean to forget you." He looks to me and smiles a sad smile "are you sure". I nod my head and he begins to smile and laugh "yay i get to see momma." He jumps up and continues to laugh.

*time skip brought to you by your gorgeous author*

*-Shiro-*
Yay I get to see momma today. "Momma?" Llura looked at me and smile "were going to see her today." I jump up and run to my room. I have to get changed. I run to my chest of clothes and begin to change. I can't quite get my head though the right hole and get stuck. I hear Llura laugh before helping me into my clothes.

"Ready?" I nod my head and smile. She takes my hand and leads me towards a ship with her momma. It took us a few minutes. Before we walk towards the castle. I see "MOMMA!!!" I run to her and she picks me up. "Momma... momma... I sowy." She cries and looks at me. "No momma is sorry. I forgot you." I begin to cry more. "No momma you hewp Keef... he needd help no me." I internationally slap me whilst I loose control of my words whilst I cry.

"Shiro?" I look towards where the sound came from and found "CORIAK" I run toward him. And he picks me up. "Aren't you getting to become a big boy." He snickers "u mean you only 1 yeer old than me!!" (Not sure how old he actually is and can't be bothered to look so we'll roll with it 😊) he snickers before engulfing me into a big bear hug.

"Melenor" (Allura's mum if you were wondering who)

*-Melenor-*
I look over my shoulder to see Honerva. "Hey honey." I called her the nickname I gave her all those years ago. She comes over to me and hugs me. "It has been a while my friend." She says before Zarkon comes in. I immediately punch him in the face. "How could you... after what he did for you and you... you kill him!!" Alfor was his friend and he did that. "He was your friend Zarkon... and you killed him." He looked at me "no amount of words can tell you how sorry I am. If I could take it back I would." I scowl at him "but you can't!!" I walk away from him and out of the room.

He took my husband from me and my son is also missing, It is all his fault. He was a brother to my husband literally. Was that not enough. Did his power trip not give him the satisfaction. He took everything from me. My home, my people, my husband and children. And what has he got taken away from him? NOTHING!!!

"Wait your going too fast LoLo!!" I heard a voice call out. "Catch me if you can Coriak!!" I hear laughs before a body collides with mine. "Sorry miss i wasn't looking where I was going." A white haired boy said. "Wait your Melenor!!" I took a closer look at the white haired boy. "Now then let me guess Zaraok?" The boy shook his head. "Oh I just don't know who you are" I say with a giggle. "It's Lotor." He says while pouting. "I know." I simply say before he hugged me. Oh auntie I thought you were gone. "Who's gone?" I look around and see Zaraok. "Aaa Zaraok how are you?" He runs to me "Aunti!!" Suddenly a little one walks up and grabs Zaraok' leg "who she?" He bends down and pics the little one up. "Antor this is you aunti... aunti this is Antor... mother had him after you... we thought you had died." The... Antor looked up to me and smiled "hiya awtee." He giggles before another small bundle waddles past me. "Ance...Ance!!" He runs u to Zaraok and he picks him up. "It's ZarZar!!" He giggles before hugging both Zaraok and Antor. "Zarzar?" I giggle and he shakes his head.

"Keith... Lance where have you gone?" A small voice says before another child walks past me. "Excuse me have you seen... there you are." He walks over to them holding an equally giggly Shiro. "You are all rather cute." The make an offended face before running off into another direction.

This reminds me of my son. He was so quiet and giggly. Oh how I miss him.