Chapter 15: Into the Unknown

*-Zarkon-*

"You mean to tell me that my son has found his mate. And at such a young age at that" the two females nod at me. "That's great!!" They have been on the same team in their past, they were always close to each other when they fought us (sorry again my bean 😭) it just makes sense.

"Your not mad?" Why would she ask that? "Why would I be mad?" She just shrugs her shoulders. We then begin to discuss the mating sermonne. My wife telling me they are too young. "You can never be to young to plan it" I reply making both of them laugh.

"THEY ARE AWAKE!!" We all stand there for what seems hours in shock before we all begin to make way to the infirmary.

As we are standing behind the door we hear giggles and fits of laughter. Honerva opens the door and the giggles continue. There we saw my son and Moresrid's son play fighting. They looked so adorable.

As we walked further into the room the two stopped and jumped from the bed. They then leapt into our arms.

How could they be so adorable?

*-Antor-*

We both woke up at the same time and cuddled for a while. We then began playing. Which turned into play fighting some how.

This went on for a good half an hour before pappa burst through the door with mamma and Keef's mamma. I jumped up off the bed along with Keef and jumped into pappa and momma's arms.

They both looked happy. Keef's parents were crying for some reason. Then another woman walked in with her child. They made me angry, very angry. The child hopped out of their parents arms and scowled at me before walking up to Keef. Taking his hand in theirs i they tried to pull him away from me.

Without thinking I had begun to growl at the other kid. Mother tried to stop me but I scratched her and continued to growl. This continued until they let go of his hand in fear. Before I realised it the woman had slapped me.

I began to tear up, why would she do that when her child was touching my Keef!! I then bolted from the room before anyone could catch me. Hearing shouts of protests behind me.

After around a vargra of running I stopped to take a breath. I had no idea where I was. I was now lost, and all because of that-that Quiznacking idiot!!

I try to remember where I came from but the walls became more dark and the halls more dimly lit. What have I done. I begin to silently cry aim fear. What if I never see them again? What if they forget about me?

After around 3 vargras of the same cycle (cry, stop, walk repeat) I had became not only hungry but tired. I could no longer walk any more so I stepped into the closest room that had what looked to be blankets in it and lyed on them. I had begun to fall asleep.

*-Zarkon-*

"I want this place turned upside down. My child is out there with prisoners in the cells alone with no food or water. He must be found NOW!!!!" The soldiers clearly shake as one replies "we have searched the entire ship." "I don't want to hear any excuses. "Darling when was the last time he ate?" She then looked more worried then before "6 varga's ago!!"

It's past his feeding time he must be starving. "Well, don't just stand there, find my son!!"

He may be lost, far from him but I will not give up no matter what.