Chapter 27: Halloween special

*-Antor-*

"Om on!!" I ran as fast as I can away from Hunk and Pidge they brought.... ugh.... costumes. "Om on Keef!!!" We ran all the way to my brothers room. "Zar-Zar elp!!" He jumped up. Both me and Keith hid behind him.

I love costumes but they are trying to dress me and Keith up as cats. I want to be something cool not a kitty. "Come out where every you both are!?!" It was Pidge.

"They are in here!!" I can't believe it he ratted us out. "Zzzaaaarreeeee ywo twaiter!!" He laughed and picked us both up handing us to Pidge.

*-Pidge-*

I was looking for the pair when I heard someone shout "they are in here!!" I giggle and run towards the voice. Zaraok had them both in his arms and handed them to me. "The torture begins!!"

I dressed Keith up so he looked like Cosmo.

(Couldn't find a pic 😭 little time to edit one myself so enjoy a pic of them together

(Couldn't find a pic 😭 little time to edit one myself so enjoy a pic of them together.)

I then dressed Lance up to look like a little main coon.

They both looked adorable

They both looked adorable. "Time to get the party ready!!" I put the two down and begin to get out the decorations.

Once I was done it was near to 8pm in earth time and it has started getting dark. People had started to come. "Who wants to go trick or treating?!?" Keith sat below me "uu ow they dwont dwo at wright??" I giggled. "I have things covered. I had told all of the people about our earthly custom so all of the children had been dressed up in costumes and face paints.

*-Marice-*

Pidge took us trick or treating. I didn't think it would work but when we went outside I saw children of plenty. I heard a sniffle causing me to look in that direction. It was Lance "Ance ooo ok??" He nodded so I hugged him and he began to giggle. "It ok Keef... I ok."

So with what happened we began on our journey of trick or treating.

1 varga later

"We gwot sweetees!!!" Lance jumped up and down. Momma walked over to me and picked me up as I yawned. "Are you ok my little bubble?" I nod my head and put it on momma's shoulder. I began to drift off to sleep I look over to Lance seeing that he was doing the same. "Swo coot." I said softly before closing my eyes.