Chapter 11: Wrong child

*-Honerva-*

Who has my child... if they hurt a single fur on his head. "Honerva, we think we have found him"it was Kolvan he was panting heavily, "and we need to be quick if we want to save him!!"

We all begin to suit up, making sure to get our weapons. "How long will it take to get there?" "Around 2 varga with our ship, but if we hyper space around 2 daboshes" we can't hyper space because it's down, we're going to have to wait, please be ok.

Suddenly a loud shout was heard, "The children, they are in d-danger" "who are you?" He smiles at me "The names Koak and this is Hiyama." Does he know where they are "is my baby safe?" He looks at me with a sad face "we got to you as soon as we could so I am not sure"

"You mean to tell me you left younglings with monsters with no one to protect them!!" He looked shocked before nodding. "We need to get to them now!!" The man begins to run while grabbing my hand "Hiyama stay with them and make sure they know where they are going, i am taking the queen to her youngling." the woman nodded.

Just like Kolvan said it only took a few daboshes. When we get onto the ship we walk towards where they are keeping the younglings. We look around for him. "He's not here." He looks scared why is he "they must have taken him to the experiment lab" what!!! If the hurt him i will end them all!!!

As I begin to search for him Koak grabs my arm "we mustn't rush things they will bring him back, have patience" but he doesn't even know what they are doing to him!!

*-Antor-*

There were a few rounds of the weird liquid till he moved onto knives. Apparently he needed to get rid of my fear of death. They hurt more then the liquid. When will momma come to get me?

"Aaa... your awake time to start the other experiment... after I'll take you back to your cage then it will be your friends turn"

After 10 long daboshes later i am finally returned to my cage. I can stop him from taking Ku because I am too weak.

A hand opened my cage and began to life me up. It was... "Momma!!" I begin to cry as she lays my head against her chest. Pain shooting up my entire body "hurts!" She looks more then angry as she begins to hush me, making me falling asleep.

*-Honerva-*

"I am going to get Kutra... i shall not let another youngling go through what my son has!!" The man began to nod at me "for this I have to agree with you." I place Antor down while he is resting so I can go save Kutra.

We race down the hall to the lab. I use my magic to pull the door off it's hinges and push the person inside to the other side of the room. Kutra was on the bed crying. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!!!" The man looked terrified. "My-my queen I was helping rebuild your empire" how dare he!!! "By taking my Youngling!!"

"What, I would never my queen" the liar!! "Then explain why my child is locked up in a cage and has just come from this room with wombs he did not come in with!?!!" He looked confused for a second "Koack, go get my son...NOW!!" He ran off immediately

"Please my lady... I am sure I didn't... I have him" Koack walked over with my now awake youngling "add an, add an" (bad man) he was shivering in fear "Omma" I picked him up and he cuddled into the side of me. "Still think you don't have my Son!!"

The man looked at me in fear, "ohhoho you won't suffer at my hand, you will suffer at my husband's!!" He shivered in fear as I smiled down at him. "Lock him up until my husband gets here... wait... is there any way to get rid of the pain that you have injected him with?" "How did you" is he an idiot "I have seen the marks and I know them very well... is there any way to negate the effects?" He looked down "no, mam" "take him away"