Chapter 35: another broken bottle.

*-Allura-*
I arrived at the castle whilst tears threatened to fall. I can not... no I will not cry in front of this child. After what he has been through I can not imagine what crying in front of him would do.

I pick Shiro up and bring him to the kitchen. To get him some green goo. I giggle to myself as I am pretty sure it used to be a clear or cloudy white. I shall have to go to the space mall to find some more... appropriate food for Shiro. But for now this will have to do. I press a button making a high chair pop out and place Shiro down in it and get him some goo. I then turn on my comms. "Coran set course for the space mall... I would like to buy some new things for Shiro."

"Icky!!" Shiro bursts through the silence. "I know we are going to find you more... edible clothes." He nods before yawning. He is still tired? I mean he is a child after all but would they still be tired even after just being asleep? Maybe a little nap will not hurt.

I lift him out of the chair and walk him to the bath room to get him cleaned up. Once i had cleaned him up I put him in one of my old bed clothes until I get some more. They look a little small on him... which means he is beginning a growth spurt.

All children galran children are of similar sizes Until they begin their growth spurts. Which means that may be why he is crying. He must be in pain... which means I may have to buy the medicine they have for growing kits. How could they leave him during such an important time.

Once we arrive to the mall I immediately walked to where his medicine would be and bought it. I then walked to the clothes that adapt to his growths.

After buying everything I go back to the castle to find Shiro still asleep. Does every Kit with growth spurts sleep this much? "Coran... do kits always sleep this much when they have their growths?" "Yes princess the some even sleep for days." I look down at Shiro's sleeping body.

*2 months later*

"Shrio don't run so fast!!" I am currently chasing Shiro down the halls of the castle. He is now the size a 7 or 8 year old human child. "When are we going to see momma and poppa?" Shiro lions up at me before I reply whilst goggling "soon my pup... soon."

I had spoken to them to inform them of shiro's growth spurts. They had said they would come yesterday but I told them I would be to soon. He seem a to be doing much better.

*with Keith and Coriak*
"When do I get to see Shiro?" Keith looks at me weirdly then bursts out crying. "I ant sero!!!" I try to hug him but he cry's even louder. "I ant seeerrrrrroooooooo!!!!!" It was such a cry that I almost cried myself. "How about we go ask your mum?" He stops crying as loud before nodding.

As we open the door Keith runs to his mum. "Ere is SHEWO!!" She looks at him with a sad face before picking him up.

You'll get to see him soon my little one.

I promise.

Sorry the chapter is short I have an exam soon and I have a lot of studying to do xx you'll understand the title in the next chapter,

Bye for now,

Jess xx