Chapter 24: the pain of being forgotten

*-Moresrid-*
Marice showed no emotions what so ever. No matter how many times I kissed him or hugged him while whispering sweet nothings into his ears. He just has a straight face until his brother Sharaok came into the room.

Marice jumped out of my arms into Sharaok's. Both giggling furiously. "Keith, your safe!!" Marice stopping for a second before smiling widely "oo speak!!" He clapped his hands while giggling.

I had began crying at that point. Why does my child not show any emotions around everyone but Antor and his brother?

"Why was I not informed that my brother was up and walking!!!" Lotor came into the room. I picked up Marice whilst they were talking but yet again he showed no emotion. "Why has my child not laughed with me yet?" I cried yet again.

My husband looked at me before taking Marice into his arms. Yet again no emotion, this went on for Lotor and his parents. The only ones who could make him giggle or laugh was Antor and Sharaok. "What is wrong with my baby?"

*-Zaraok-*
I was looking for my brother when I over heard a conversation. I knew all too well what was wrong with the little Kit. "Your kit has Animotophobia." They looked at me strange " what does that mean?" "The fear of showing particular emotions. For instance joy or fear some loose all of them at once."

They all gasped. "So this is my fault?" Why would Moresrid think it is her fault. "If only I had looked for more signs that showed that he was innocent and saw him more... then he would still be laughing."

I looked over at Marice to find him with a confused facial expression. "He still has some, we just need to nurture the ones he has lost."

"I ont eed aneeone!!" He then ran out of the room while we chased him. "I see he still has anger!!" I call behind me.

They all shout at me "now is not the time!!" I snicker a little before heading towards the Kit at full speed.

Once I had caught up with him I took him into my arms. "Ooo" I laugh before lifting him into the sky.

He then began to giggle. "Higher Higher!!" I did as he requested and launched him into the air. He continued to giggle before they all caught up with us and he went silent again whilst keeping the same grip as previously.

"Would you mind if I took him for a few ticks... going outside tend to help with phobias." Moserid nodded before walking away.

As soon as they were gone he smiled again. "Your a peculiar little one aren't you?" He smiled before putting his head into the crook of my neck before yawning. "Guessing Your tired little one?"

He nodded before closing his eyes. "Guess I should bring you back then."

I will make you better.

*back with Voltron*

*-Pidge-*

I miss Keith, Lance and Shiro so much. We haven't even gotten to see them since Lotor came. Allura has but she wouldn't let us. Something to do with her plan. And some surprise or something.

She looked like she was really trying to get them to forgive her. But I just miss them so much. "Allura, when can I see them!?" She walked over to me with a wide smile on her face "soon Pidge just you wait." I just know it will be soon. "So Allura, are you hungry?" She smiles at me "when am I not Pidge?" (** means both) **"RACE YOU!!"**

We both run as fast as we can while giggling. "Last one there has to give the other a pamper session" "oh Pidge please... we both give each other pamper sessions every day so it will be nothing new."

We both laugh as we get into the kitchen at the same time. **"looks like another pamper night."** we both laughed while sitting down at the table.

"You both look happy" I smile at him "we get to see the guys soon." He laughed before hugging me "yesss" he then fisted the air.

We get to see them soon... I can't wait.