Chapter 16: our family is whole again

*-Antor-*

I woke up to a strange humming. I opened my eyes and was finally able to see as the halls were more lit then the previous night. What is that noise. It's so loud, my galea genes enhancing the buzzing.

I begin to walk towards the noise. The further I went the darker the halls began to get. Then the scent hit me, a metallic scent.

I don't like that scent!! It reminds me of the bad man who hurt me. The humming then changes to whistling. It was a strange yet familiar tune. I continue to walk through the halls. The smell keeps getting worse. What is it that is making such a noise!!

My belly hurts, I'm hungry and i need changing. I begin to cry before a voice breaks the silence. "What's wrong kid?" A man stood on the opposite side of the door with his face sticking through the hole where the bars used to be. "I ost" he puts his arms out to me and for some reason I do the same. I feel like he is safe and not evil like the bad man.

He pulls me into his arms. Shushing me while rocking me softly. Who is this man? He looks so nice. And he's "warm" the man chuckles at me before lying me down on the bed.

The man had beautiful white hair that flowed down to his hips. He was Harlan and looked like... my brother? The man then grabbed some food that was on the counter and brought it to me.

He then began to feed me, it was son nice. After my belly didn't hurt so bad. He then changed me and wrapped me up in a blanket. "Who ooo?" "My name is zaraok young one, what is your name" I giggled at him "Antrr- Antsr- ANTOR" i giggle causing the man's eyes to open wide. "That sounds like my brothers name young one, his name was Lotor."

He knows brother "Otor....Otor meeee big bwofer" he looks shocked for a second before hugging me. "They must have had you after I was taken." He kisses my head strangely making me sleepy. Eventually my eyes began to droop. Before everything went Dakeyama.

*-Zarkon-*

"Sir he is in the prisoners wing, looks like prisoner 26_9G." Who is that. "Who are they!?!" Kolvan looked at me before looking at the ground. "He was found in the quintessence ring zone (no idea what you call it ). He was so consumed no one has even looked at him since then as everyone that did either went mad or became consumed as well. Meaning your son is in immediate danger."

"Why wouldn't you say that first!!"

I ran to the cell not caring what I was about to see. I just want my child back. It felt like I was there for varga's but then I was finally there.

I opened the cell to find... my oldest son!?! "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!" Why is my son here? I then spot Antor in his arms. Looks like fate brought them together. I take zaraok and Antor into my arms. I slowly walk back so I don't wake them.

Before anyone could protest I grab Honerva and walk back to our ship. No one even tried to stop me in fear of what I would do.

"Wait...Wait... what is the matter with you!?" I then place her in our nest along with Lotor who was sleeping. I then carefully sit between them and lye my other sons down. "Is that... I thought he was... I thought he was dead." She looks at him before brushing a stray hair out of his face.

"He looks just like he did back then" I whine a stray tear off my wife's face as she begins to cry." We are finally together

"our family is whole again."