Chapter 31: A new enemy

*-Marice-*
Everything stayed the same dark and cold after they left me the man and momma. It's so scary by myself. As I turn my head I see something haven't seen in a while... a light. I walk towards it and see... Voltron? My Voltron... my family. I speed up and before I know I'm awake. "Momma?" I say quietly. I begin to cry as I can not find her. "Shshsh it's ok little one I have got you." A soft voice said. "Ere Ance?" He picks me up and I see Lance "ANCE!!!" I shouted and got out of the mans arms. "KEEF!!!" We both grab each other like our lives depended on it. "It no hurt no more!!" I say as I cuddle up to him even more. "I emember!!!" I remember Lance, momma and papa, Voltron the man his name is Zaraok and big brother Sharaok!!!

"Oo dooo?" I nod my head as Lance had started crying. Everyone woke up to crying and looked startled at first before we all began to hug together.

Suddenly the alarms begin to blare throughout the castle making me and Lance cry at how loud it was. "Protect the little ones!!!" I hear someone shout out. Before long the noise died down. No one was in the room but me, Lance and my brother. We all squeezed into each other in an attempt to keep each other safe. It was deathly quiet. The red light was still blinking meaning there was still a threat. Suddenly the door opened. We all began crying out before a soft shush could be heard it was Zaraok. I run to him and cry even louder. "It is ok little one we are trying to find out why the system alarm went off as we speak." He then picked me up and walked over to the nest and lied down with us lying on him and falling asleep. One by one until I was the last one awake... not for long obviously.

*-Honerva-*

"So what is it picking up that we are not finding!!" I turned off the alarm before seeing something out of the ordinary on one of the cameras. There was a figure walking around in the halls. But where was it? "THE CHILDREN!!!!" I run as fast as I can to the nest along with Kolvan and my husband. Please say they are ok. As we reach the room we hear struggling on the other side.

I push on the door to open it. "It's locked on the inside!" Suddenly a small figure walks up to me "excuse me I may be able to help." She pulls out a small tablet of some kind and plugs it into the door. (I bet you can guess who it is that is hacking the door 😂)

The door is now open as we all rush in. There I see my oldest son in a struggle with the masked figure. My husband runs over to the figure and pulls him off of Zaraok then flings him across the room "someone tie who ever it is down... NOW!!" I look over to my son to see... a knife? "Oh god a knife?!?" Everyone stops and looks at my son. "H-hey I am o-ok." He then collapses to the floor. My husband tries to catch him but doesn't make it in time. "N-ooooo!!" I look over into the nest to find 2 sleeping figures and one crying while trying to get out of the grasp of the others. "M-Mr OK!!" He pulls the various hands and legs off him before rushing to my husbands side who is currently tending to my son.

I rush to him "yes he is going to be ok they are going to take him to the infirmary now... NOW!!!!" They all flinch before he Zarkon (just gunna call him by their names as you all know who Zarkon is and his relationship with the others) runs with Zaraok in his arms. "Nice man h-hurt!" I walk over to Marice and begin to sing a lullaby to hopefully get him to sleep and it did.

Now then, time to interrogate the one who hurt my son,

"You will regret what you did!"