Chapter 30: all is at peace

Chapter 30

*-Auther-*

Just a quick thank you all I mean

This means so much to me xx

Anyways I'll let you get back to another chapter.
____________________________________

*-Zaraok-*

After having received the map I started my trip to every storage closet I could find. The pack nest has to be as comfortable as possible so he had feel more safe and as big as possible so his whole pack can fit.

I take the west wing first. Mother said that is where the more fluffy blankets are... once there I grab every one there and make my way to the large sitting room. I made sure the room I put the blankets is big enough but no too big. After having put them in there I made my way to the north, east and finally south wing. Once I had collected the blankets and pillows everyone starts to file in. Father walking in with Marice. "I have prepared everything for you... I shall make my way out now." I bow but stop when I feel a hand on my arm. "Fuffy an s....Tay!!" I nod whilst picking him up whilst the others get the pack nest ready. Once it was ready is tried to give him to his mother but he wouldn't let go. "Tay!!" I was the pulled in by his father "he wants you to stay." I nod my head a lye down with him still in my arms. "Oo arm." With that he snuggled into me deeper whilst purring. Both of us falling asleep as both of began purring. It has been year since I have been this... happy no that is not the correct it's more a feeling of belonging and it feels...nice.

*-Moresrid-*

When I awoke there were limbs tangled in the every direction. It was a rather large pack. It was my pack... I finally felt that for the first time in a long time my family was a place where we can belong. All I have to do now is help my baby get better. I then begin to look around for him only to find he was asleep with Zaraok... they look so peaceful. I lye back down and close my eyes only to hear a cry coming from down the hall. I get up slowly and walk towards the door "mmmm what's wrong Moresrid?" Zarkon asked me "there is someone crying down the-" before I could finish he had kept to his feet and out of the door. Moments later the crying ceased. "We forgot Antor, in the big rush we forgot him." I looked up at Zaraok and smiled "it looks as though he has only just woken up so he should be fine. After walking back down to the nest we both get in with the youngling and soon enough there was a soft snore from where they had just laid. They looked so peaceful.

____________________________________
I don't really have many ideas on this story so I may update once every week or so I have started another story so please check that out.

It's about Lance being forgotten by Voltron due to the Wiches handed work and he must now focus on warning the paladins of what she has planned for them.