Chapter 25: where is hope their is darkness.

*-Marice-*

I was lying in my bed just staring at my ceiling when my mum walked in "hey honey how are you?" I shrugged my shoulders then continued looking at the ceiling. "Can we go to the park today?" She walked over to me and picked me up. "Of course honey... how about we go now?"

She put me on a chair in the kitchen and started packing a picnic basket and a few blankets. After packing it she listed me up and began walking to the park.

When we got there she placed me down near some other kits. I don't know why she did that they are too noisy for me. I get up and lie next to her. "What's the matter honey?" She puts her hand on my head. "Too oud" she then smiles at me "glad I thought of that. She puts her hand into the basket and pulls something out and placing it over my ears.

After that I heard nothing. Everything went silent. Too silent I tried to get them off but they wouldn't budge. I began to whine while trying to get them off to no avail I began to wail. She signs and takes them off of me. "I'm sorry bubble... I didn't know." I pulled her dress closer to me "it ok."

"How about we eat something?" I lift my head almost instantly. Making her laugh she places the blanket down along with the food and we began to eat.

*-Moresrid-*

I placed the cancellers over his ears and almost instantly he began to try and get them off and in the end he was a weeping mess so I took them off.

I then suggest food to him making him lift his head almost instantly making me giggle. How adorable, I can't not wait for him to go back to normal. I then set up the picnic and begin to eat.

I had just finished and looked over at Marice to find he had fallen asleep. He looked to peaceful while he is asleep. I packed up the basket and began my walk home.

When I arrived I was surprised to find Zaraok having a talk with my husband. "To what do I owe the pleasure today young prince?" He smiles at me before walking over and picking Marice out of my arms. "I was here to help the little one here but found that you had taken to the park and returned with him asleep. Tell me how often does he sleep now?"

"Most of the time now... he sleeps all the way through the night now, he sleeps through dinner... (i begin to cry) I don't know what to do!?!" He places Marice down on the couch. "We have little time to help him before it may be too late. I am monitoring him as close as I can... if he does anything out of ordinary again make sure to inform me." With that he walked out of our home.

"Oh honey what are we supposed to do it's all my fault. If only I had continued to see him." He walks over to me and hugs me. "How about we take him to bed at least he was awake to have some dinner today." He's right we can help get him better.

After we were done putting Marice to bed  we start on making the a meal for sharaok and us for tea. We're having a meal that our young like very much I think it is from their home planet Eart Earth I think. It is a rather taster meal I think it is called a Sunday dinner. We couldn't find a chicken so we chose a salmonian slogh apparently it tastes the same.

I walk to Sharaok's room to hear giggling. I walk in to find Marice day with Sharaok while he tickled him. "Your awake!!" He looked at me and smiled. HE SMILED AT ME!!! "HONEY COME HERE NOW!!" moments later my husband is next to me "he smiled at me." As I say that his face goes back to the expressionless face. "There was a change... We have a chance to get our baby back." "Marice sweety how would you like a Sunday dinner?" He hopped off the bed "done yet?" I smile and nod at him.

We walk to the kitchen and begin to eat. Oh my little baby boy I hope you are back to your normal self soon. I can not wait to see your pretty smile again.