Chapter 43: The darkness that Haunts my dreams

Hey guys I am back, sorry for the wait...

Previously...

Dream

I am in a dark place, similar to where I was previously.

It feels so cold...all by myself. I can hear people speaking but I can not hear what they are saying. I'm so lonely by myself. I try to call out for someone but no one hears. I then collapse to the cold jet black floor.

I try to warm myself up, but nothing seemed to work. The voices become so loud I begin to clutch my head from the enormous array of voices that seemed to melt into one. I don't like it one bit. I continue to call out to anyone who could hear, but it seems to be for nothing as the voices continue to grown in volume.

Out of nowhere it goes silent. No voices, only the echo of my own tears. I then get up but instantly fall to my knees. I then hear voices again, this time I hear... laughter? Then I see light. For the first time in what seemed days I wasn't alone. However, every time I took a step the light just seemed to back away. No matter how hard I tried the light would just evade me. No matter how many times I lunged or tried to get it by surprise, it always seemed to be one step ahead of me.

End of Dream

I woke up screaming. I don't want to be there anymore, I don't want to see it. Its too scary. Even the calming scent of Zarkon count not calm me this time. I was too far into panic.

Zarkon

"Moresrid come quick, Marice is panicking..." I shouted at the top of my lungs, causing my door to fly open. "Where is he?" She quickly spots him and pulls him into her arms "Mama is here, ive got you." No matter how hard she tried he seemed to panic even further. "What happened!!!" She shouts before i respond with a growl "Nothing he woke up like that!!" I shout back "We need to figure out before he sends himself into a stress induced coma again... we can not have him relapsing whilst the other Youngling and Kit are still ill. I-I don't want to lose him again." I quickly nod my head. "Antor, is he awake and out of the pod yet?" "Yes h- that's a great idea." she says quickly before leaving the room quickly.

I follow hot on her tail before reaching the medbay to find the two younger Cubs embraced in themselves whilst Marice was still in a  state of hysterics. All I could think, was thank Alfor we got him to his mate in Time.

Back to story

Marice

It was too scary, the darkness swallowing me once again. The cold breeze prickling at my furr, the strange dark aura crushing my soul as if it had its dark cold hands around my very being. I would do anything to keep away from it. The soul destroying darkness that was haunted by the light that was able to evade my every move. Without even realising the warmth that had enveloped my face from the tears I am shedding nor the arms that are laced around my back, with a soft yet warm hand slowly going through my head furr.

I slowly open my eyes as my eyes are attacked by the light of the room I occupy. Turning my head I find it is Antor that has me so securely within his arms. I slowly place my head into the crook of his neck, seeking more comfort.

Antor

I was woken up once again by the screaming of my Mate, something must have really spooked him because we have been sat cuddling for the past half an hour and yet he is still crying and whining. "I go't u" I say, trying to form the words I so desperately wanted to convey to him. No matter how much I wanted to tell him I had him, the words were yet to come out. He looks towards my head as he begins to nuzzle into my neck, "An...An..." is all I hear from him as his screams, after what seemed forever, had finally begun to cease, leaving heart shattering whines instead. "Ance... Oooo g'ne" I heard him whisper quietly, to the point I had almost missed what he had said. instead of answering him I hug him even deeper.

Once he had calmed down I lifted him before laying him onto the bed. "Need'd pee..." I say out loud. I look around to find Kolvian sat at the desk typing on his data pad. "Kolee, need'd pee!!!" I shout, not knowing I would wake Marice up, causing him to whimper. Kolvian gets up from his seat and takes Marice from me "come on little one i shall take you, wait are you even old enough to go to the bathroom by yourself?" he questions himself. "Need now!!" I shout as the pressure below grew at a painful rate. He picked me up and placed me onto the toilet so I could relieve myself. Suddenly I fell into the bowl as he let go of me to hush my mate. I cried loudly as I had banged my elbow. Kolvian picks me up "I guess you are indeed too little for the toilet?" He questions but i don't answer because i am too occupied by the hurting in my elbow.

Without noticing I was placed onto a mat and my bottom became warm and soft. I look down and notice why (You can guess why -~-). Strangely enough though I don't hate it? Once my clothes are replaced, I am picked up and placed against Kolvian's shoulder before I am again placed back onto the bed, this time not only is Marice asleep, but I was shortly following, as my eyes had begun to close.

Kolvian

Strange enough I was unaware of the fact that Antor required a Cub mat, but that is to be expected with his new size, I have just not had to help him until now. Thankfully he did not seem too discouraged. 

Once he was finished I placed his clothes back on him and put him back with his mate. He gently sighed out of pure content before snuggling into his mates side and falling asleep. Once I was sure he was back sound asleep I sat back at the desk and continued to message some of my packmates. 

*conversation*

Antok: Kolvian... are you there?

Kolvian: Yes, I apologize for my sudden departure, Antor had woken up needing to relieve himself.

Thace: There is no need for you to apologise, you were aiding the kit, that is ok.

Kolvian: Thank you for understanding.

Ulaz: I will come and help in the medbay as soon as I have finished my mission.

Kolvian: Make sure you do not rush, we do not want a repeat of last time do we?

*flashback*

"Make sure you do not rush..."  "yes yes, I know already" Ulaz set off towards the control centre as his mission was to collect data on one of the planets Planet Exatera to be exact, he was not paying attention to his surroundings, before a tall looking tiger ran towards him, successfully breaking his arm

*Back to the chat*

Regris: It was a little funny, when he came back he was bound to the nest for a month

Ulaz: we shan't talk about that

Everyone: laughs out loud

Kolvian: back to the main subject at hand, we have been too busy fighting the Galran empire to notice that the other empires have started to rebel and cause harm to the universe. I am going to station each of you and some other Blade members to infiltrate these empires and report back to me, remember this is really important.

Everyone in the chat: Yes SIR!!

*End of chat*

Kolvian

I placed my Tablet down once again as I begin to prepare the Med bay for any potential injuries, with the new rebellions, more of our blades have gotten hurt and with Voltron disbanded like it is now, we are completely at their mercy. I walk over to the screen that is attached to the side of the door and call Melenor. It did not take her long to answer.

"Hello Kolvian, to what do I owe you the pleasure of this conversation?" I look down before speaking "we need to talk about the rebellions, they are becoming somewhat of a problem" She looks at me before nodding her head. 

This is going to be a long conversation...