Chapter 18: taking a trip into the past

*-Zaraok-*

"ITS NO USE I HAVE BEEN THROUGH EVERY FILE ON OUR SHIP, THERE IS NO INDICATION OF ANY GALRA BETRAYAL... but that could only mean one thing!!" I must see the Altean files.

I run as hard as I can to see my father. "F-Fath-ee" "slow down child then try talking again... breath". I take a few breaths while steadying myself. "I must see the files on Queen Allura's ship" "princess." "Her father is dead... am I correct that would make her queen... wouldn't it? I am quite understanding what you mean father."

He laughs at me before nodding. "I shall have a talk with her... I will tell you immediately if there is a development." I quickly leave his study. "Thank you father!!"

"-Zarkon-*

I am currently talking to Allura and it seems to be going well. "So your saying Zaraok is ok... and wishes to see the files on my castle?" I nod my head expecting her to refuse but got a simple "Ok" in response. I thanked her on my sons behalf and quickly made haste to his quarters.

"Son... I have spoken to her and she has agreed to allow you to read the files how you seem fit." He smiles whilst getting into his feet. "I knew she would" what does he mean by that? "Am I missing something son?" He shakes his head before waking out of his quarters towards his ship.

*-Zaraok-*

*-Zaraok-*

Files here I come... I will prove that my mother and father were innocent!!

After a few Vargas of flying I come to the castle with a "warm welcome" from what is left of her pitiful team of paladins. "I have come to ses the files, I am sure my father has already conversed with you prior to my arrival."  She smiled and nodded her head.

After having talked with her for what seemed quite a lot of time. I finally arrived in the file room/ library.

I can not wait to see why I shall reveal today.

*back with the adorable little mates*

*-Marice-*

I woke up and the room was still dark. I must have woken early. Which is not very surprising. I haven't had a good sleep for years. Not since what happened with father, if only I had woken a little earlier then he may still be alive (my earth father I mean). Some times I would sleep better then I usually do but some I would wake up early like today. Vargas before everyone else.

I wish I could sleep like every normal person, through the entire night.

I turn my head to find La-Antor sleeping soundly. He looks so cute. It just make me sad knowing that we are both young again. Strangely we still have the mind of children but we can act grown up like we did before. It may be due to us living on earth for most of our lives outside tour actual homes.

I jump as a hand makes it's at to my cheek. "Oo eed eep Keef" it was Lance. I had tried to remember to call him Antor but it just doesn't sound right. "I ow, I ust ant" (if you don't understand what they are saying just leave a comment and I will explain) he then pulls me into him while he combs his claws through my furr. It felt so nice.

I yawn loudly making Lance giggle at me. "Ance is eepy?" I slowly nod my head. This is the first time I have been able to feel tired after I have workmen up.

It reminds me of the bad woman from before. Apart from Lance being gentle. The woman was Altean. I remember not being able to go back to sleep and then finding her in the hall. She put something into my neck and it made me really tired like now. She wasn't a very nice woman.

She was scary. I hope I don't have to see her again... she might try to harm Lance. I have to protect him... at all costs.

I will stop her this time!!