Chapter 12: What is love?

*-Zarkon-*

"Are you sure this is the place, when my wife is involved things just seem to go boom" she smiled "I assure you, my Lord this is the place."

We began walking into the ship when a voice boomed over many others "Take him away" aaaa that is my wife. I walked into the room to be greeted by a sight that made my blood boil, there my son and Kutra were both whining in pain. "What have they don't to my son!!!"

"They used the same technique we used for the Champion" what they used that type of torture on a baby no that can't be "they would hurt innocent Younglings like this!?!" My blood began to boil as I walked to my son. "Bring the person responsible to me now!!!!"

A few ticks later, the man responsible for my sons pain is in front of me. "What was your motive?" He looks confused "to make the empire great a" before he could answer I hit him in the stomach "no... you put my son and many other younglings in pain for no reason. The Empire is already great!!" "We ended the war because we had gotten my son back and you make him suffer even more than he suffered with Voltron!!"

Before he could say another word a took ahold of my sword and decapitated his head.

It was silent before a loud wail was heard. It was my son "bood, eres bood" he looked terrified. No... I had just hurt my son. "Appa, bood" he lifted his small hands towards me. After I lifted him up he put his small paw to my cheek. I must have sliced my cheek in the panic. He then began to fall asleep.

*-Honerva-*

My son had just fallen asleep, I walked to my husband and took ahold of my sons tiny hand "we have to make sure what they gave him will cause no lasting damage." I picked my son up and brought him aboard our ship.

I hope he will be ok. I place him on a bed in the infirmary while asking Ayano our doctor. "We need to run all tests on him, that way we can treat him as good as possible along with the other younglings."

*-Antor-*

It was painfully dark, I was in pain and I couldn't see anything. I'm not sure if my eyes were closed but it hurt. A lot. When will momma come and help me? "Momma?!?" Suddenly I felt someone lift me up into their arms and embrace me into a warm hug. It was like the world brightening in more ways then one. I could see again, the person holding me was momma. "Warm"

I snuggled into momma and when Appa came we snuggled together. It was so warm and calm. I can finally think. Momma and Appa fell asleep leaving me to my thoughts. I wish I could just tell them how much I love them.

I finally have a chance to think over the things that happened. I was happy to be owing momma and Appa but I miss my friends and family from earth, not like they would recognize me anyways. I feel safe with them, but it's lonely. I only have my momma and Appa and big brother Lotor. Oooo I also have Ku. But it's just not the same.

"Swoosh" I then heard little footsteps echoing through the room "Ant...Ant!!" A giggle echoed. It was "Ku" we both ran to each other. Ku is ok, I was so worried about him.

It was like as witch was flicked all of a sudden the numbness disappeared along with the sadness and loneliness. I felt warm, like when momma came fore me. Is this what real family love feels like?

"Ey Ku, At is ove?" (Hey Ku what is live?) he looked at me for a second then shrugged his shoulders. Before smiling then pointing to my parents "Famee" he then pulled me into a hug before retreating back to his momma and Appa. "Ku... ank oo." (Ku thank you).

I guess he is right. Love is my momma and Appa. I crawl my way back to them and snuggle myself into them.

I love love, it's so warm.