Chapter 41: he's going to be ok

Coran

I rushed to the medbay and began the preparations. We have 3 movements to get them finished. First we need someone to tend to his mental state. then someone who can watch his food and water intake. Someone to play with him, someone to talk to.

I rush towards the doors even quicker and open them just as quickly. I must make a list in order to remember before I forget anything that may prove to be vital. He may even need a bodyguard with how things have turned out...

________________________________________________________________________________

food and water: Hunk

mental state: Lance or Keith

body Guard: Zarkon

someone to check up on him: Alanea (courtesy of our Winner who didn't want to be named xx)

someone to watch whilst he is asleep: Mel (his mother)

physical chek: Myself (Coran)

SUGGESTIONS MAY BE ADDED BY OTHER MEMBERS...

________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as I was done with the preparations I joined everyone else in the Castle that knew of Coriak's state. in order to limit the number of setbacks that could worsen the situation.

*Time skip brought to you by yours truly xx*

3 movements later...

Melenor

he should be coming out of the pod any time now... "We have to be patient Mel, I know you are worried but we have to take things slow, one step at a time." I look over to Coran and nod my head before returning my gaze to my sickly Kit in the pod. He's been through too much for someone his age. I look away for just a moment only to be startled by a 'swoosh', suddenly Coriak is falling to the floor quickly. "I've got you..." I say as I reach out for his small frame.

His beautiful blue eyes open slightly before he laughs and reaches out for me "amma" he continues to bubble and laugh for a few ticks before he stops and stares at me. I was confused at first till he reached to my face and rubbed my cheek. Am I crying? he looks at me again and begins crying himself. "Nono my little ball of fluff, you don't need to cry mama us here. ''I'm not sad, I'm just happy..." he continued to cry but he also buried his head into my chest and started to drift off. I felt bad for lying to him, but i can not risk him becoming even more unstable because i was weak enough to cry in front of him. "would you like me to take him?" a voice calls out. I looked over to the direction it originated and found Honerva looking straight at me with her arms extended. I nodded my head before passing him to her and walking out of the room.

I had spent the 3 movements in the Main bay of the Castle ship. I was trying to recover my husband after Allura had to erase him because of the bug. Now I know my son is awake and did not die in the process of healing in the pod. I am to say the least relieved. I can now focus on getting some answers from my Husband. He was once able to help an Omega who has regressed as badly as Coriak has now.

After many more Hours or so I think that is what the other Paladins called it. I was able to decode and put together the pieces of code that made up the consciousness of my Husband in which he had downloaded before he passed. "how is it coming along?" I hear a voice behind me. I turned to see it was one of the Paladins, Hunk I believe. "I have put together his code but I am unable to activate it..." he nods his head before walking up to me and starts to type on the computer. "I may not be as good as Pidge on Computers however, getting things to start is my specialty" as he finishes his sentence the whole room goes dark, before activating again. "Melenor?'' I hear a voice quietly. "Is that... my love...'' I recognise that voice anywhere. "yes my love, i am here" all of a sudden my husband is in front of me in all of his glory. ''he reaches out for me but passes straight through me.'' I begin to cry before forgetting the Task at hand.

"we must make haste, our son is having a regression period and i fear he may not survive if we do not act..." My husband looks confused at first before his face changes to a shocked facial expression. "is... is it Coriak?'' I nod my head as his voice becomes small, "h-how is..." before he could finish he changes his worse rapidly. "we must get to him, it is key we follow steps in order to bring him out of regression, we can make too much of a hast in the process, because de-regressing so quickly could kill him" I nod my head as I make my way towards the medbay.

once i make it there i find my husband already going over the steps with Coran

Coran

It was quiet in the medbay before King Alfor appeared in front of me as I was holding Coriak. "K-King Alfor...". "Just Alfor, for you old friend..." he says with a smile. well we must go over the steps in order to ensure he does survive this Situation, but first I need to ask if there are any factors I need to be made aware of and what you are doing to help deal with them." I nod my head before going over the plans with Alfor.

Antor (Lance)

All i want to do is go see Cory but he is sick. Momma said that he is going through a regression day, but I have never heard of that before. Will I get sick too? I tried my hardest to keep strong but it's too much. without even knowing I began crying and my cries quickly turned to wails that racked throughout the entire nest room. No one came though. It was dark apart from a small white night light at the end of the room. I'm scared of the dark and no one is coming to get me. Before I knew it I had become so tired from crying the room went completely dark as I fell to the side and hit the cold floor. A loud bang was heard then I heard and felt nothing.

Coran

I was working on Coriak when one of the younger Kits alarms started to go off. Strange they only go off when something is physically wrong with th... "THE KITS!!" I yell quickly before I lie Coriak down and race towards the next room. it's so far I don't think I can get there soon enough. I take out my communication device "ANYONE NEAR THE NEST PLEASE GO NOW, ONE OF THE KITS IS IN DANGER!!'' I shout down the con as I hear 'yes sir' and 'on it'. I continued to run towards the nest "Coran Sir we need a pod ready, one of the kits is injured, looks like a head injury, a pretty bad one..." oh no of all the times. "make your way to the med bay, I will have a pod ready for your arrival." I turn straight around and make my way back to the Med bay. Once there I prepare a pod.

"what has happened?" i turn to find Alfor. "One of our Younglings is hurt..." his eyes widened before he nodded his head. "I've got him..." I look over to find the one who is hurt is Antor. I quickly got him into a pod suit and into the pod. "poor boy" I heard Alfor say.

"He's going to be ok..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry I haven't been able to post recently, I have run into a few problems involving one of my friends and it has left me pretty shaken so if you could be patient as I will be updating a new chapter once every Friday until we are able to sort the problem out or help my friend...

Your Loving Author

Jess xx