9: Taken

Shiro

"Momma umin mumma umin" Keith began jumping up and down. He looks so exited. "Eeef" wait I can't talk normally.

What is the meaning of this.

(Keith is only 3 years younger in this so Shiro is a kit as well - kits are ages 17-24 Keith is 17 and Shiro 20)

I begin crying "I ant peak" (why can't I speak) Honerva walked to me with her hands up to show no hostility before bringing me into a hug. "Shhhh... it's ok Kit" wait what "Kit?, I o kit" she smiled "oh but you are" she took something out of her pocket it looked like a mirror. She held it to me... oh my god I'm galra.

I begin to cry even more. I remembered my momma and dadda but were they galra?  As I asked myself this I saw images of them. Yes they were the proud galra generals of Lord Zarkon himself. "Momma, me ant momma" I was considerable smaller then I was before I was only around 5ft tall.

Just as I said that the door opened, 2 galra walked over to me one picking me up. "Momma is here." I cried into her shoulder even more. It's momma. Momma is here. I look over and I see pappa. Keith was putting his hands out to him "oppa, up" dadda smiled and lifted him up. For the first time in years I finally saw a genuine smile on Keith's face.

*-Moresrid-*

Sharaok was smiling and giggling. "What are you laughing at little one "Marice appy" I looked over at my husband and son. Sharaok is right they both look happy. I haven't seen my husband so happy since...since they took our children. I begin to cry silently. They are finally back.

Suddenly red lights begin to flash in the ship. Everyone looked at each other before Honerva looked at me with a horrified face "ANTOR!!!" Both her and Lord Zarkon ran as fast as they could. They searched each room as they couldn't find him. Then a sudden relief washed over them as they remembered they had left him aboard their ship. Not long lives though as they saw their ship being attacked too.

Honerva grabbed her husband "I am going to teleport me and my husband to my child. Will you be ok without us?" I gave them and nod and in an instant they both disappeared.

*-Honerva-*

"Antor!!, Momma is here please come out" damn it I swear if anyone has taken him I will end them. My husband looked angry "ANTOR, THIS IS DADDY I AM NOT MAD JUST COME OUT!!" I run towards the main deck to the controls.

I make it there and look at the security cameras. No that's not, there, this must be a joke. "What's wrong love where is he?" How can this be? I was just with him. Before long a stream begins to pool out of my eyes. "They took him" I show him the camera. A man in black just scooped him up as if no one was aboard the ship.

Wait, where is everyone? There's not even a sentry. "Where are they all" we walk around aimlessly before stumbling across them all. Thank god the rest of the Kits and younglings are here with their parents. But why, why my youngling again? I collapse on the spot "why my child again, I just got him back" out of nowhere a man and woman walk up to me placing their arms around me shoulders "they took out youngling as well" they looked so lost, their eyes were red and their face tear streaked.

Wait why have they taken the younglings? "Yama, I will find kutra, along with my son don't you worry, they will pay for taking out children"

*-Antor-*
Narrator
It loud, beeping loud. Where's mamma "mamma!!" A hand was placed on his mouth to keep quiet. "Keep it quiet, we need to search for any more" the invaders took the other youngling and ran to their ship. I try to get away but they were to Arron for my small body. They over powered me instantly (couldn't do this in baby language so Yh 😊)

They threw me and Kutra into a cage. "Ku u ok?" He begins to cry "omma" we both cradle
Up to each other. "I ant omma oo"

*both*
"Omma... ee ant omma" they came in with scary looking things before jabbing me and Ku in the neck. Ku fell with a thump. "Ku?" What's wrong with him "Ku ake up!!!" The men walked up to the cage and grabbed me "looks like this one needs more sedative" he stabbed me again. I felt really tired, "I ant omma" the man looked sad "just let it take over I don't want to hurt you anymore, your just a youngling. You don't have to suffer"

Before I could answer black spots began to cloud my vision "Momma hewp ee"