Chapter 32: a new pack member

Chapter 32

*-Honerva-*

Now then to find out why that quiznacking idiot hurt my son!!

I walk to the dungeon where he is being held and opened the door, he was tied to a chair in the middle of a room. I walk up to the person and grab their mask off of their face. It looked like... a boy. He was really young. "Tell me child why were you after my son?" He looked down and ignored me. "Please don't make this harder on yourself... you are only a child... why did you break into the castle and hurt my son?" Before long I got up and went to the door.

"I didn't mean to hurt him... I hadn't heard from Lance in a long time so i came to find him... the man wouldn't listen to what I had to say and wanted to fight." The boy was crying. Is he telling the truth? Guess there is only one was to find out. "I will be back in a moment." He nods slowly and I walk out of the room.

I need to get Antor. At this point he has two names. I am glad I took the time to remember his other one... I would have no idea what Marice and the boy were talking about. I open the door to the pack nest and walk over to Antor and picked him up. "What oo doing?" Marice looked up at me before I pick him up too. "I'm taking him to see a friend." He nods and I walk back to where I left the boy.

As soon as I open the door both of the kids in my arms jump out and run towards the boy. "Coriak!!!!" The jump up to him and he giggles at them. "Your both ok... I am s-so glad." The boy begins to sob.

Now that I knew he was not a threat I walk over to him and untie him and almost immediately he jumps to them and hugs them tightly. "Thank god your safe." The boy only wanted to see them and my son attacked him out of concern for my youngest and Moresrid's youngest. "I am sorry for hurting your son." I look at him surprised before bring all of them into a hug. "No it is I who should apologise for my son and his actions."

I know I have just met this child... but if Marice and Antor know him i feel more at ease to say the part. I look over to see the little ones had fallen asleep when I was deep in thought.

I walked out of the room in search for help in carrying them to the nest. I find Kolvan just staining out into the guarded so I ask him. "Will you give me a hand with the little ones?" He looks at me "any word on the intruder?" I nod my head "he is a friend of Marice and Antor they both confirmed it." He nods and walks towards where I left them.

They were GONE!!!! I grabbed the blanket and picked it up. Where can they be.  "I want every-" "Are you ok miss?" I saw the boy looking up at me. "Wheee are the children?" He looked confused before nodding. "They said something about a graff geeerappp I don't know how to say it." Silly me they were o love you looking for their stuffy. Thank god they are ok.

He yawns at me so I pick him up. He lets out a yelp which surprises me. "Tell me boy how old are you?" He looks confused before answering "I am t-twent five miss." That explains the size he is currently going through his growth spurts after becoming a tenya (teen galra 😂 just made it up). I carry him in my arms to the pack nest.

He chirps at the sight causing me to let out a soft giggle. "It's so big!!" I nod at him "we are a big pack here." As if in que everyone enters the room at once causing Coriak to jump and hind behind me. I put my finger to my lips to signal them to be quiet in which they did. He then emerged from behind me and waved at them all. They all smiled and said Hello back before going to lie down in the nest. When everyone was in i saw that Coriak was not "you can come in... we do not bight, I assure you." He smiles before snuggling up into me along with the other Kits of the pack and other Younglings as we all huddled in the centre of the nest.

I wonder who his family is. I think we just might accept him as a member of our pack.

I hope he accepts.

_____________________________________
I'm sorry but let's just admire this humour this deffo hit the nail on the head xx, I may be updating daily from now on as my family is all better, I look forward to updating so hope to see some comments for the Q&A that will happen soon xx

_____________________________________I'm sorry but let's just admire this humour this deffo hit the nail on the head xx, I may be updating daily from now on as my family is all better, I look forward to updating so hope to see some comments for th...