Chapter 10: A new yet old enemy

*-Guard-*

"Just let it take over I don't want to hurt you anymore, your just a youngling. You don't have to suffer" just as I say that the youngling begins to fall asleep. Poor baby, he's so small as well. No one deserves this especially not a youngling.
Our leader walks in as I am about to check their vitals. "Sir, if you don't mind me asking, why do we need these younglings?" He looked at me with a sadistic look "well you see young one, we are going to use them to make the Empire great again"

"What are you planning on doing with them?" He glares at me "I believe there is a saying for this, ever heard of curiosity killed the space lion?" Did he just threaten me? I can't wait to report this quiznaking shwazler (I'll leave it to your imagination) and I can not wait to give these younglings back to their parents.

I must contact Kolvan immediately. I go back to my room so I can report my findings. "This is Koack, I have information on what their leader is doing." No response "Kolvan can you.... can't contact your leader" wait before I could talk a hand snaked around my neck, pulling me up into the air. I c-can't breath. "Guess we found the traitor"

"T-They are using y-younglings, they ave to a-stop" the person let me down "what do you mean!!" "They have stem younglings from their parents" the person grabbed me by the shoulders and made me look at them "how can i help... how!?!" I finally have someone to help me "we need to contact my leader Kolvan" she took the communicator out of my hand and opened it up. She then passed it back to me "try it again"

"Kolvan this is koak, they are taking younglings, we must act fast" for a moment there was no answer "this is Kolvan, we are currently fighting off an unknown enemy, we will come to help you soo..." it then cut off. "Well at least we know someone is coming, but not when... we just need to make sure we keep them safe and happy till then."

She walked away "show me the younglings" we both arrive at the door and walk in, there were 5 or 6 different cages with multiple younglings in them. She gasped before walking to one of the closest cages. "They brought them in earlier" the roudy one from earlier had his eyes open and as soon as she got there he shot up "omma?... u ot omma" he sank back down while whimpering.

*-Antor-*

I woke up with no one in the room, Ku was still asleep. Suddenly there was a woman "omma?... u or omma" I begin to whimper while laying back down. I want my momma. "Hey hey it's ok" the woman puts her hands through the cage making me flinch. She then began to to run her claws through my furr. I begin to purr as she does this. "Ats ice" she then begins to chuckle.

I want my momma, why won't they bring me to her? I pull my head away and lay next to Ku.

*-Hiyama-*

The youngling quickly draws himself away from my hand and moves to Hyde other youngling in the cage. "We must get them all back to their parents!!" I walk off as quick as I can to my ship. "Put in your bases coordinates we are going there now!!" He walks and puts them in and immediately we speed off.

After around 4 daboshes we come across his base and Voltron?

We run through the ship to see a very angry Zarkon. "Have you got my youngling" he passes me a picture of his and for some stroke of luck it was the roudy Youngling. "Sir if you don't mind me saying, your son is very much like you" he smiles for a second before a sad look wipes it's way onto his face "is he safe?" Of course he would web worried about his son"he is doing just fine"

*-Antor-*

I awoke to someone picking me up and begin to wine. Suddenly a shock went through my entire body, not seeming to affect the person holding me making me quiet instantly as tears run down my face. Why is he doing his to me? "Quiet your about to go for an experiment, the boss doesn't like loud test subjects." He begins to laugh.

Why are they doing this to me and what is he going to do to me? I accidentally let out another whine warning a more harder shock making me whimper. I was then strapped down to a bed with something in my mouth. Why have they put something in my mouth.

A man then made his way over to me with something in his hand. It looked like the same thing they used to put me to sleep only this one glowed. Before I could try and struggle the object was plunged into my arm.

"Don't worry little one soon enough we will have you intolerant to the worst of pains" I begin to struggle as my hands start to burn, then the rest of my body. It hurts so bad. I want my momma.

Please come quickly it hurts!!...

Gotta love a cliffhanger 😚😊
P.s couldn't find a galra baby Lance so I took Inspiration from foxey joy xx hope you like I'm not that good at art so xx