Chapter 19: finding the snake 🐍

*-Antor-*

Keef was now asleep. He looks so calm when he sleeps, he is so cute as well and his fur is super soft. (You go my bean!!) I then heard Keef whimper which made me jump a little.

I slowly get up and walk towards his momma. I pull her sleeve "Keef sad, Keef cry." At that she got up and payed next to him signaling me to come as well. It's so nice and warm... though it is familiar. Oh well. I'm too tired to care.

*-Random evil snake a** woman who hurt my bean!!-*

I failed the first time... but I will not this time. I must get rid of that child before he tells everyone about me... if he hasn't already, I take no chances!! (Touch my bean and I will Detroit smash you into the sun!! Gotta love my Deku bean xx)

I have been monitoring the radios for a while now I have a pretty accurate location on the little brat. Marice I will come fore you, you little worm. (Yh b***h yo a snake 🐍). I have to prepare first.

I make sure to bring my knives and guns just in case the little brat tried anything It has been thousands of years... he must be around teeranger (just made that up 😊 it's like a teenager but a thousand year old teenager 😂 ) by now. (Also you'd better slither your a** out of here and away from ma bean)

I am finally ready to take the brat out (bish please you have one more warning) I walk up to my ship and start the engine making sure to bring up the cloak. (Bruh did you not hear my warnings ⚠️) this brat will die.

*message brought to you by your reader. I do not allow any damage to be dealt by the hands of this snake a** b***h so I will end her soon 😊 not too soon because I want to develop the plot. Hope you are enjoying the story so far I will be doing a Q&A soon so please comment with any questions you would like to know. I will also be doing a chapter also so it doesn't affect the story upload time xx)

*back with the 🐍*

I am finally here. I grab my bag and get out of my ship (you will get what you deserve miss 🐍) I have to download the files to see what room the brat is in (call Him that one more time!!).

After around a varga, I have the room number. I slowly creep towards the door of the little brat.

*-⚠️ Violence starts snake woman gets what she deserves ⚠️-*

I walk in with my gun to the small heap in the nest only to find another child? They must have had another. Wait there is another one and it looks exactly like that brat. This is not right... something is wrong here.

All of a sudden an arm wraps it's way around my waist before slamming my head into the floor. "Not getting away with is this time" (you go... get the snake woman 🐍) I look up to see a man with white hair and looked a lot like the prince that diss- wait. It is him "Zaraok!!" I then hear crying coming from the nest.

He looks at me angrily "you woke my brother" he then punches me in the head knocking me out. (Told you so ugly snake woman 🐍)

*-⚠️Violence ends she will have more punishments soon muhahahaha!!!⚠️-*

*-Zaraok-*

I let the rat fall to the floor while I go and pick my little brother up. "It's ok young one, you are safe now the bad woman can not harm you any more" he then cuddles up into my chest more before little snores are heard erupting from his small body.

Not then who is the one who dares attack a youngling and a kit in the middle of the night? I grab her by the hair and she is ALTEAN!!! I must inform father straight away.

I have just informed father and he is on his way. This woman came up on the file for rogue Alteans that was aboard the castle. So what would she want here? 

Wait it couldn't... no I am just reading too far into things. The one who drained my family must have been someone different. It may just be a coincindence.

Who is this woman and what did she want to do in the night... what reason would she have to harm an innocent kit or youngling. What did they see that required their death.

I WILL get to the bottom of this!!