Chapter 34: forgotten

Chapter 34

Author...

It's officially 12 days until Christmas. 😚🤩🥳

I will be releasing a new chapter every day... I am so excited for Christmas and I hope you are all too.

Your author,

Jess xx

____________________________________

*-Shiro-*

I woke up to find Allure still next to me. I still can't believe they would forget about me. I am their... I was their leader. I guess they just don't need me anymore. I don't blame them... what have I done for them since becoming.... this. A small child that is unable to do anything himself. A small tear begins to fall down my face, almost instantly turning into a waterfall of emotion and just sheer defeat.

Before I knew it I was crying out for momma and poppa.

*-Allura-*

I was woken up by soft whimpering. " i ant omma a oppa!!" I opened my eyes to find Shiro with a stuffy snorted up face. He was crying so hard. I look over at the clock to find it is only 3:20am in the morning as they would call it. I sigh before picking him up and cuddling him close to me.

After 4 Vargas of being unable to calm him down I start to make my way to Moresrid and Haderek. I am sure they didn't forget him.

As I walk down the hall to where they had made the nest I hear loud laughter. "I wove i fameee!!" Which sounded like Keith and "meeeeeee twwwwwooooo!" Which sounded like Lance.

Surely they didn't forget him. I then hear more voices down the hall. "Darling I am sure we are forgetting something!?" "No am am sure we are not, we have everything" They have forgotten. At that moment my blood had begun to boil as I slam the door open. "It is not a what you have forgotten... but a whom!!" They both look at me with shocked faces as Shiro continued to cry.

"How could you forget your own son!!" And I haven't seen him since the nest was built which was almost a whole movement ago!!!" (A week). They both still remained speechless until I pulled Shiro closer to me and stormed off back to the castle.

The nerve of some people. To forget their own so. "I ant ere falt." (It isn't their fault) Shiro says softly making my heart ache even more. It angered me so much knowing someone could forget a Kit like that. How he even managed to eat by.... wait when did he last eat!!!

I rush back to the castle calling for Coran to get a pod ready to check his vitals.

Once I arrive I quickly put him in a pod suit and place his small still crying body into the pod.

*-Coran-*

"No wonder the little chap Is crying I would say he hasn't eaten or drank anything in quite a while." Coran walks over and picks the correct setting for such a situation like this.

"What has happened to him?" The princess looked at his pod for a while before beginning to cry. "T-They left him. They didn't even realise what they did." She looked not only tired and warn out physically but emotionally too. "They have a child.... that is well and what do they do? Abandon him... how could they?" I reply. I just simply can not comprehend why they would do it.

"Princess I know you are tired, so why don't we get some shut eye until the little soldier get out of the pod?" She slowly nods her head so I begin to usher her out of the room.

*-Moresrid-*

I could tell we were missing something."Darling I am sure we are forgetting something" he then looks at me "no I am sure we are not, we have everything" suddenly the door swings open revealing Allura. "It is not a what you have forgotten, but a whom!!" She says a few other words that do not register to me. She then storms out of the room leaving me and Haderek in pieces. We couldn't even get a single word out. How could I forget my own son.

Oh no... he's been alone for almost a movement. I was so focused on getting Marice better that I forgot all about Sharaok. I'm such a bad mother.

I begin to cry, as my husband pulls me into a hug. "We will make things right love... after all tomorrow is a nee day"

I will make things right me darling even if it takes a whole movement... no a whole deca-Phoeb.

My poor little Kit, I am so so sorry.