Part 23: setting everything right.

*-Zarkon-*

I ran to the chambers Marice was in to find him lying on his bed. His skin was deathly pale, his hair a matted mess, what have I done!?!

I walk over to him causing his small figure to flinch. I reach for him to try and calm him however the earned a loud shine to erupt from his small body. Nothing I seemed to do could stop him from hurting.

Antor!!! That is it. His mate is my son, if I bring him to him he may get better.

I run as fast as I can to his room, he is still lying in the bed however he is now talking. "Son... while you were asleep I did a bad thing... and I think only you will be able to help me with this one."

He nods his head and reaches his arms out to me. I lift him into my armes and carry him bridal style.

Once we reach his room I feel Antor grip my arm. "Keef?" He tries to get out of my arms I stop him because I know he will just fall again. "KEEF!!" Marice has yet to acknowledge us here. He kept silent and still.

I walked over to him and placed Antor down next to him. "Keef it ee Ance!!"

Marice takes one look then looks away. Antor had begun crying at this point. "K-Keef pease!!" "I sowy Keef" "me sowy.." before he could finish Kaith had pulled him into a deathly tight hug.

"I fot I ost oo!!" Keith had also began crying. "Oo eft me alone" he was shivering.

It wasn't like before now he had spring to life. It was so amazing.

I lifted both of the little ones with the one destination in my sight. His parents. They had gotten so busy that they had stopped visiting him.

I was outside their room... I knew they were both in as they were talking to their oldest child Sharaok.

I sat both boys down out of sight before knocking. The opened the door and I entered.

"I know this may seem sudden... but it has come to my attention that your youngest son (they had both begun to scowl) was... he was innocent" as they heard my words their eyes softened until Mosesrid began crying. "Where is my baby"

At that question I got up and retrieved both children. Marice's mother began showering him with kisses almost instantly.

He was not back to his family... back where he belongs

____________________________

Sorry guys I would write more but it is my birthday tomorrow and I am writing this at like 9:05PM so it's a little late xx

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow... let's hope I don't choke on my cake this time (only those who know... know 😂)

Thank you again,

Your author xx