Chapter 20: a new begining

*-Sharaok (shiro)-*

"I Ant Marice!!" Momma tried to calm me down but I won't I want my Marice!!! "Tell Ance to brink im back!!" Without any second word she picked me up. I continued to whimper as she walked with me in her arms through many halls.

She brought me to the main deck with Kolvan and.... pappa!! I put my arms out to him whilst I giggle. He lifts me up and pats my head. "What's wrong with my little prince this fine morning?"

"I want Mariccceeee!!!" I cry as he rubs my back. "It's ok baby, he will be brought back soon." I can't wait. What if he gets hurt what if he misses me what if.... no stop shiro!!! He's with Lance he is going to be..... "Annncccceeeee!!!" I then begin to cry for Lance.

These childish tantrums are going to be the death of me. All of a sudden something is shoved into my mouth. It's sweet and... warm. "See I knew that would do the trick, he may be a kit but some still need their milk while they are that age" it was my pappa speaking. The warm liquid that was flowing down my throat made me tired.

"Awwww look at him... he's falling asleep." It was strangely warm. Suddenly darkness began to take over and before I knew it I was asleep.

*-Moresrid-*

Just seeing my son drinking his bottle made my heart flutter. It was is he was never gone. My family was back together. We were all safe and alive.

When they both disappeared that day with the young prince Antor, I was so scared that they had gotten hurt even worse killed.

The day Zarkon contacted me and my husband was the happiest day of my life except both of their births my marriage and a few of other things. Aaaa I am rambling.

Then all of a sudden Zaraok pushes the door open holding a woman in his arms. He also held Marice?!? "what has happened?" He looked mad for a second before throwing her to the floor. "I caught this space rat trying to shoot Marice!!" All of a sudden all I could see was red before grabbing my babies and retreating to my nest. No one and I Marian NO one will hurt my babies again.

*-Zaraok-*

Moresrid instinctively grabbed her young and ran to her nest I presume. She is an omega after all. She must have felt like her young's lives were in danger.

But right now this fiends life is in more danger then the Kit will ever be again!!! And I will make sure of it. "Mother may I use you and your magic for a few ticks?" She looked at me questionably before nodding her head.

"Will you see what this woman was doing just before you were framed?

After a full varga of looking she gasped. "T-This could not be!?!" She then began to cry. "This woman was the one who framed us."

I walk over to the controls and set of the distress signal for the castle of lions. Almost instantly the paladins and the Princess ran into our ship with their armor to the go. "We found the culprit!"

The princess looked at me strangely beige my mother showed her what she saw. The princess began crying beige she fell to her knees "I am so s-so sorry, my family did such bad things to you even though you did nothing wrong"

"I Allura... Princess of Altea shall deal with her... she will know what pain she has caused all of us and the deaths she has created due to her lies!!" I wonder what... "she shall have a public execution!!"

My people died because of her... my father died because of HER!!" Should I tell her or should I wait? "We didn't kill anyone" she looked at me strangely "any Altean we came across we buy them in Cryo-sleep... none of them were harmed"

Her eyes began to falter before tears streamed freely "My father is...Alive?" "And your mother" her face held not only shock but sheer joy. "Oh my we must have killed so so many of your... I a-m s-o sorry."

"How about after the execution of this space rat

"How about after the execution of this space rat... we go and visit your family and people?"

"Now that sounds like a plan"