Lets try again perrie !! part.14

The Notebook- Chapter 14

Zayn’s POV

She’s gone…she really is. I rest my head on the window of my car. How could I have just let her go without… I close my eyes but all I see is her. I look at my phone, “What do you want Niall?”

“Just wanted to know how it all went but I can tell by your mood that things didn’t go so well.”

“Well you’re not wrong there. I…she left. I let her go without telling her how much I love her and that I would wait for things to settle down-”

“Zayn, it was never going to work out. She is going to live in America forever and you travel and tour the world and you live here. I’m really sorry you didn’t say goodbye though.”

With each word, my heart breaks more. To know that what we had is now over, it’s a hard pill to swallow. “I know. I- I wanted to cling on to that fantasy.” I mutter.

“Are you coming back to the flat or…”

“No, I’ll be out for a bit. Don’t worry though, I’m not gonna do something stupid.” I assure him.

“Ok, see ya later. Bye.”

“Bye.” I turn off my phone and get out of my car. I walk to my spot and sit down, taking it all in, letting it sink in. I lift my hand to my neck and touch my necklace.

Flashback:

“Zayn, don’t leave without saying goodbye, please.”

“Sophie, I can’t say goodbye to you, I’m sorry, I can’t.” I tell her.

She closes her eyes tightly and I see the flood of tears streaming down her face. “Sophia, I don’t-”

“Zayn, you’re not just my boyfriend, you’re also my best friend. Please, as my friend, don’t leave without saying goodbye.” she pleads.

I turn around and put my hand on the door. I turn my head and see the letter I gave her, “I’m sorry Sophia, I can’t.” I lower my head waiting for her to say something.

“Goodbye Zayn. I- I love…you.” he voice cracks while trying to say that and it breaks my heart; I open the door and walk out.

End of Flashback.

I drop my head and curse myself, “How could I have been so inconsiderate..?”

“Zayn.” I turn around and see Perrie there.

“What are you doing here?” I ask annoyed as I wipe away my tears.

“Did you ever cry like this when we broke up?” she asks, ignoring my question.

“Perrie, why do you always bring our past and shove it in my face? It took me a long time to get over your infidelity and a much longer time to trust someone.”

“Is that why you didn’t go say goodbye to her?”

“How can you possibly know that?” I spit out.

“Zayn, we can be together again, we can work this out and be what we used to be. I am sorry, I have never in my life had any regrets except for hurting you.” she walks and sits next to me. “Don’t keep pushing me away.” she leans on my shoulder. “Let me prove it to you; I love you and I won’t stop until we are together again.”

I stare at the water for the longest time, “You don’t have to.” she looks up at me and I put my arm around her shoulder. I turn to her, “I want to work things out Perrie.” I lean down and kiss her.

Sophia’s POV

John is there to pick me up, “Hello Sophia.”

“Hi John.” I say, “How have you been?”

“Good. Really missed you though. It’s not the same without you.”

“I missed you too.” I reply. He gives me a skeptical look, “What?”

“It doesn’t look like you missed me Sophia. I see the sadness in your eyes.” we go into the gates of the house and he parks the car. “My dear Sophia, I have watched you grow up and I know when something is bothering you.”

I look away, “You’re right John but I have to get over it. It’s useless and it hurts too much to think about it. I have to look ahead to my future and move on.” I look at him, determination deep within my eyes, “What I lived in London will be a beautiful memory for me but it‘s over.”

i hope you enjoy :) will try to upload another later!!!

sorry for all mistakes.

Filed under Harry Styles Niall Horan Zayn Malik Zayn Malik imagine liam payne louis tomlinson one direction fanfic The Notebook