things can get worse !! chaopter 27

The Notebook- Chapter 27

Niall's POV

"What? No, this can't be true." I yell. "She's making this up."

"It is true Niall, she told us and...she was completely devastated. And we saw the proof." Danielle informs me.

I shake my head, "What the hell are we gonna do now?"

"Tell Zayn." Liam answers.

"I- now?" I ask.

"Yes it has to be now. She told us that she doesn't want it and she will abort, we need to tell Zayn so he can talk to her before she does anything stupid."

I look at all of them and slowly nod my head and grab my phone.

Zayn's POV

I run my fingers through her hair and kiss the top of her head. I look down at the cotton swab on her shoulder, covering her tattoo. I smile as my fingers lightly graze her soft skin until they reach her hand and I thread my fingers with hers. Her chest rises and falls in even breaths and I know she's fallen asleep. "I love you." I close my eyes and think about all those months that she was not with me and how dead and lifeless everything seemed. I pull her closer when I feel the fear creep up inside of me; she stirs a little but doesn't wake, I pull the covers over our naked bodies and fall into a deep sleep.

-

"Zayn, we're not gonna spend the whole trip there are we?" Sophia points to the bed.

"I wouldn't mind at all," I say with a grin.

"Well I do, we said that we wanted an adventure and explore this place."

"I want to explore your body and memorize every curve, everything about it, I want to worship it." I tell her.

She turns away so I can't see her blushing but I do, "Zayn." she playfully scolds.

"It's true." I pick her up and she instinctively wraps her legs around me. I spin her around and I loose my balance and we fall on the bed, "See, we're meant to be here." She smiles brightly, "I love your smile. I love your eyes, I love how sensitive and honest you are. I love how much you care for everyone, how kind you are to people. I love how funny you are. I love how much you love...I love you."

She closes her eyes, "Say it again, tell me how much you love me."

"I love you. I love you more than anything in this world."

"I know Zayn, me too." she curls next to me, "How many kids do you want?" she asks suddenly.

I look at her and think about it, "I don't know, maybe three or four, why?"

"Just wondering..."

I sit up, "Do you want to start having them already?" I say with a smirk, "Cuz we can continue-"

"Geez Zayn, do you think of anything besides sex in that little head of yours?"

I laugh at her, "Yea...I think you and me, and our future together and the family we're gonna have."

"How can you be so cheeky one minute and then so romantic the next?" she asks playfully.

"I don't know, maybe you're the muse to my romantic side." I bend down and kiss her neck gently. " OK, where does my queen want to go?"

She gets up, "I want to go to see Christ The Redeemer statue!"

I smile at her enthusiasm, "Anything you want." I kiss her and then she heads to the bathroom.

Sophia's POV

"Where did you go?"

"I needed to get some things." he puts some bags away.

" OK well let's hurry, don't want to get there when there's a lot of people." I get my bag and we head out to the car. We arrive at our destination and I notice that there really isn't that many people there. I gleefully get out of the car and walk hand in hand with Zayn, "Babe, this is incredible, breathtaking." I stare at the monument in awe. "Thank you for bringing me here. Not just here in Brazil, but here in this crazy adventure with you. I've thought about many things here and I know what I want in this world more than anything and that is you." I get on my tiptoes and kiss him.

"You don't even know what those words mean to me Sophie." he brings my hand up to his like and places a tender kiss on it. "I got something for you." he tells me after about ten minutes of leisurely walking around.

"What is it?" I ask curiously.

He takes out a small box, "Sophia, I love you and I know that you are the one for me. I know that right now we are too young to get married but with this promise ring here, a symbol of the love that I have for you, a love that only gets stronger and bigger with each passing day, I commit myself to you and only you. I am making this promise to you here, in front of Christ, it's you and me forever." he opens it and I see the most beautiful ring; a yellow princess cut diamond with small red diamonds surrounding it.

"Zayn, this is beautiful." I manage to say as he slides it on my finger. He gets up and I jump on him and attack him with kisses. "I love you."

He wipes away my tears, "I had something inscribed in it."

"Really? What is it?" I ask.

"My initial and yours with the double infinity looping through and connecting them." he explains.

"That's beautiful. And by the way, I love how my tattoo came out."

"It looks beautiful on you."

"You're just saying that because you were the one that did it." I point out.

"Well of course I would but I'm glad you asked me, I don't want anyone putting their hands on you."

"Zayn, you're crazy." he looks away, trying to avoid making eye contact with me. "What's wrong? You know I was just-"

"Why did you say that Jay was your boyfriend?" he blurts out.

I grab his face and make him look at me, "Zayn, I said that because Jay is an important person in my life. He's a great friend and-"

"But he wants something more, I know, I can see it in the way he looks at you."

"Zayn-" his phone starts ringing, "You should probably answer it this time. It's like the 50th time they call you, must me important."

He curses under his breath and answers. "What do you want?" he looks mad and then he looks...scared? Surprised? Maybe a combination of both but I can tell he's not alright. He looks at me and then hangs up.

"What happened? Is something wrong with the guys, are they alright?" he doesn't answer me. "Zayn, what is it?"

"We need to go back to London."

-

ok, enjoy :) xx

sorry for any and all mistake.

Filed under Harry Styles Niall Horan Zayn Malik Zayn Malik fic liam paynelouis tomlinson one direction one direction fanfic The Notebook