Perrie strikes again, josh and zayns sadness chapter.51

The Notebook- Chapter 51

ok, i’d like to dedicate this Chapter to the Birthday Girl!!!!!! http://til-they-come-true.tumblr.com/ HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!! 

Josh’s POV

I slowly start opening my eyes but all I see is darkness. I try to lift my head but the throbbing pain abruptly stops that. I cringe and after a few minutes push away the pain and finally manage to lift my head. I look around and when I try to get up I realize that my ankles are shackled and that my wrists are too. “Fuck…” I look up at the walls to see if there is any windows but I don’t see any. I look to the side and see a crack and some light shining through, “Ok, so I’m in some sort of cellar.” I look around on the ground, “Now, how do I get out?” I move my hands as much as I can, I feel for anything that can help me. My hand makes contact with something cold and sharp, “What’s this?” I feel it around and realize it’s a fucking pocket knife! “What is this shit g’na help me with?” I yell frustrated. I close it up, careful so it doesn’t cut me and put slip it in my back pockets. I sigh loudly and close my eyes as exhaustion overtakes me again.

Louis’s POV

“I’m sick of this!”

“What do you suggest we do Lou?” Harry asks sarcastically.

I shoot daggers his way, “Well Hazz, we can go out and look for them! Maybe if you got off your lazy arse we would know where they were.”

He play punches me, “Oh cuz I see you scurrying and out there looking for them.”

“Mates! Focus, we need to know where they are.”

We both turn to Niall, “I know. But where the hell can they be? All of them, Zayn, Liam, Josh, Danielle and Sophia, they’re all MIA.”

“There’s something going on and they’re not telling us for a reason.” he points out.

Harry gets up, “Let’s go looking for them! We can’t stay here and not do something, makes me feel useless.”

Niall gets up and I follow suit, “Where do we start?” I ask.

“I don’t know, anywhere. But we have to find them.” Harry says as we all walk out into the night.

Zayn’s POV

I walk into Sophia’s room and already the tears start falling down, I wipe them away before I get to her. She turns her head slightly and smiles widely, crinkles forming on the side of her eyes, “Zayn, thank God you’re still here.” she extends her hand and I take it, a jolt of electricity running through, “I missed you.”

I smile weakly, “How are you feeling?”

She frowns, “What’s wrong Zayn?”

I shake my head and smile wider, “Nothing.” she looks at me in disbelief, “I guess I’m still sad about the…baby.” I whisper the last word.

Sadness plagues her eyes, “I know…I’m sorry-”

“Stop. There was nothing we could do.”

“Yes, had I told you before he would probably still be here, this is-”

I hug her tightly, “Baby, don’t do this to yourself,” I rub small circles on her back.

“I pushed you away Zayn, it’s always me.” he mutters in my chest. I swallow my words, not wanting to make the situation worse, “I’m sorry. I should have talked to you instead of run off- Perrie, she said that-”

I pull away from her, “What did Perrie tell you?” I ask a bit more forcefully than intended.

She turns away from me, “Nothing.”

I put my finger under her chin and force her to look at me, “What did she tell you?”

Her eyes water instantly, “I don’t want to talk about it. It’s- I want to move on from this Zayn.”

“Sophia-” I curse loudly as I take out my phone. “What do you want?!” I hear him mumble a few things too fast for me to understand, “What?”

Louis’s POV

We start driving around the city to Zayn’s flat and then Liam’s and then Josh’s but they are nowhere in sight. “Where to now lads?” I ask them, tired of this mad witch hunt.

“I don’t know, but we have to keep looking.” Niall says, determined to find them.

“How bout we go to Perrie’s place, she might know where Zayn is.” Harry pipes.

I smile and look at him, “Well aren’t you all sorts of smart today Hazz.”

“Focus Louis.” Niall cuts in.

I look at my review mirror, “Will do boss.” we continue driving and then we see a figure running right in front of me. “Who was that?” I look over at Harry as he looks out.

“Shit! I think that’s Josh!” he gets out before I can even park the car.

“Hazz, careful mate!” I yell as I find the nearest place I can park. I quickly get out as does Niall and we follow Harry. I turn around when I hear some grunting and see another figure behind us, “Hey.” I yell to him as I walk to him. He stops and starts running the other way, “Lou c’mon!” I hear Niall shout. I watch the person leave as I run over to Harry, Josh, and Niall. “What happened Josh?” is the first question that pops into my head. He has blood all over his hands and shirt. His jeans are torn and he’s grasping his head and I see blood stains all over his back too.

“We need to get him to a hospital.” Niall says as he slowly lifts him, letting Josh support himself on him and Harry.

“It was Perrie…” he breaths out.

“What did she do?” I ask.

He looks up at me, eyes blazing. “Everything.”

I stay behind and take out my phone, praying that Zayn would answer his phone this time, my prayers are answered, “What do you want?!” he shouts. Ok, not the best greeting, but it’s better than nothing.

“ZaynJoshishurtandIdon’tknowwhathappenedtohim.” I say in one breath.

“What?”

I take a few deep breaths, “Josh is hurt, we found him and we’re taking him to the hospital.”

“Is he ok?”

“He doesn’t look well.” I start making my way to the car. “We’re on our way to the hospital meet us there.” I instruct him.

“Uh, we’re already here mate.” he tells me.

“What?! Zayn, you and Liam have a lot of explaining to do.” I say before hanging up and walking to my car.

there my sweeties!

sorry for any and all mistakes.

Filed under Harry Styles Josh Devine Liam Payne Louis Tomlinson Louis Tomlinson fic Niall Horan Niall Horan imagine Zayn Malik Zayn Malik ficZayn Malik imagine harry styles imagine one direction one direction fanficone direction imagine The Notebook................................................................................http://theperksofbeinglouis.tumblr.com/tagged/The+Notebook follow tumblr of author...........