Perrie uncovered atlast, enought. TRUTH BEEN TOLD! chap.50

The Notebook- Chapter 50

Zayn’s POV

“I know Perrie, there’s something I need to tell you.”

She looks around, “Ok, go first.”

“Listen Perrie, I love you, you will always be an important person in my life. But I shouldn’t have proposed to you yesterday, I did it out of spite-”

Her eyes start watering, “You used me…you played with my emotions Zayn! How could you! I love you and I thought that this time we could actually be together!”

“Perrie, I’m sorry, I never want-”

“Shove it Zayn! I hate you! I never want to see you again, get out.”

I can feel her rage and honestly, it scares me, “Perrie, I will never leave my baby-”

“There will be no baby Zayn!”

I look at her furiously, “What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

“I will not have this baby if you are not with me-”

“Perrie, don’t even say that! You’re not having-”

“I do whatever the fuck I want Zayn! You have no say over it! I will not have this baby if you’re not with me.” she screams.

“Perrie, I will not take part in your blackmailing!” I yell back.

She mocks me, “Do whatever the bloody hell you want! I will do the same.” she starts leaving the room but I grab her arms and turn her around.

“Perrie-”

“No Zayn, marry me, or I kill this baby.” she threatens. She pulls her arm away, “Leave, I don’t want to see you right now.”

“Perrie, I’m not letting you get an abortion.” I firmly state before walking out.

Liam’s POV

We walk through the silent halls, our footsteps the only sound emitted. “I’ll leave you. Please don’t take too long, she needs her rest.” he instructs us.

I nod my head, “Thank you.” we walk in and I cringe at all the bruises and cuts that Danielle has on her face and arms. “Baby…”

“I’ll leave you guys alone.”

I turn to look at Josh and nod my head, “How are you love?” I ask her. I take a seat next to her, “I love you,” I caress her hair, “Please get better soon Danni, I miss you so damn much.” a tear rolls down my face and lands on her arm, “I need you, I need to hold you to love you.” my body starts shaking as my sobs overtake me and I grip the sheets till my knuckles turn white. “Wake up baby, I need to see your eyes, I need to see them.” I rest my head next to her hand, “Please Danielle, wake up.” I close my eyes and drift off into a an uneasy sleep. I feel someone’s hand on my shoulder and I abruptly get up.

“Calm down mate, it’s me.”

“Josh, gave me a scare there mate.” I look back at Danielle.

“Any improvement?”

I shake my head, “No, she didn’t wake up, she didn’t move at all.” I feel that familiar lump rising in my throat again.

“She’s going to get better, I promise.”

I look at Josh and hug him, “Thank you.” I feel my phone buzz, “It’s Zayn, he wants to see us.”

“Hopefully it’s good news.”

I put my phone away, “Me too. But let’s go find out.” we walk out and I take one last glance at Danielle before walking out.

“How’d it go mate?” Josh asks him when we get to the waiting room.

Zayn looks furious, “Perrie was-” he curses under his breath, “She’s not- she said that if I leave her, she’s going to…kill the baby.”

“What are you going to do?” I ask him, not believing Perrie would say something like that. This is her child and she’d kill him just to keep Zayn with her. “She has some serious issues mate.”

He scowls, “I don’t know what I’m gonna do,” he sits down defeated, “I already lost one baby I don’t want to lose another.”

“You won’t Zayn.” Josh tells him.

“She seemed pretty adamant when she was telling me,” he wipes away a tear, “Why can’t we just be happy?”

I look at him, so broken and torn, “You will be happy Zayn-”

“No, Perrie has me by the neck. She knows how much this baby means to me and she’s using him to get to me. She wins.”

I look at Josh and I know he’s thinking the same thing, “What are you saying mate?”

He gets up and looks at us, “I’m going to marry Perrie, I’m not going to let her kill my child, I…have to give up on Sophia and me. My baby comes first.”

“You know that this is it then. If you give up on Sophia, it’s over.” I tell him.

He shakes his head, “What else can I do Liam!? I have no way out. I either stay with Sophia, the love of my life, and kill my baby or marry Perrie, save my baby but lose Sophia.”

“I’m sorry…” is all I can say.

He gets up, “I gotta go see Sophia.”

“You’re going to tell her already? She’s very weak right now Zayn.”

“I know that Josh. No, I’m not going to tell her right now, but I need to be with her, I need to feel her love, it gives me the strength I need.” he leaves and I let out a sigh.

“This just gets worse and worse.”

“No, I’ve had enough of this.”

I look at him, “Where are you going?”

“I’m going to Perrie’s. She’s done enough damage, she’s hurt people and she’s ruining Zayn’s life! I’m done with it!”

Josh’s POV

I walk out of the hospital as soon as I can. I go by myself because Liam needs to stay with Danielle. My tires screech as I park across the street from Perrie’s flat. I get out but before I can knock on the door, I hear some screaming. I can’t make it out but I hear footsteps coming closer to the door so I hide in the bushes.

“I need you to do this Jones! You don’t have a choice.”

“Perrie, get someone else, this is getting out of control already.” I see an unknown man walking out.

“Jones I need you to do this, Zayn is leaving me and I don’t know how to keep him with me anymore.” she cries out.

“Too bad! You know why he’s leaving! Because he loves that girl, he wants to be with that girl and we have ruined her life, let her be happy with him!” he yells.

I move too much when hearing that and they look my way, “Josh?”

I get up and look at both of them, “You son of a bitch!” I yell at Jones. “What has she made you do?”

“Josh! What did you hear?” she asks, her face vacant.

“Enough.” I say as I start walking to my car. A sharp throbbing pain runs in my head and I fall to the ground. I grunt and I touch my head and see my hand covered in blood, “What do we do with him?” is the last thing I hear before it all goes black.

there my lovelies!!! :) xx

sorry for any and all mistakes.

Filed under Harry Styles Josh Devine Liam Payne Louis Tomlinson Louis Tomlinson fic Niall Horan Niall Horan imagine Zayn Malik Zayn Malik ficZayn Malik imagine harry styles imagine one direction one direction fanficone direction imagine The Notebook