im beyond happy !! chapter 24

The Notebook- Chapter 24

Sophia’s POV

My eyes flutter a bit until I completely open them. I look to my right and I see Zayn sleeping peacefully, I carefully untangle his arms draped around me and walk to the ‘living room’. I look out the window and don’t really see much of anything except for clouds. I feel two strong arms wrap around me and I melt into his embrace, “Why didn’t you wake me?”

“Because you looked so peaceful there and I didn’t want to bother you.” he turns me around and I look intently into his eyes, “What?”

“I’m really happy.”

“Me too Zayn but what-”

“No baby, no ‘buts’ right now. I don’t want to think about anything or anyone that’s not you and me. I’ve been months without you and that was the worst time of my life. Now I have you and I’m not letting go.”

“Zayn, when this crazy getaway is done, things will go back to how they were. You with Perrie and me with Jay.” I explain.

“No, I wont let that happen. I don’t want to talk about that right now though. This time, it’s only for us, the rest of the world can wait.” he bends down and kisses me softly. “Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?”

I smile brightly, “Zayn, you bet I am.” I lean up and kiss him, pouring in all the love I have for him. “I love you.”

-

Jay’s POV

“Sam, what the fuck is going on!?” I clamp my hand down on my chin. “You were given specific orders to watch her at all times and you couldn’t do that?”

“Sir, she told me that she needed to be alone and I-”

“And you were supposed to say no. Why would you let her go somewhere alone? Do you know where this place is?” I ask, trying to control myself.

“No sir.”

I fist my hands, “Not only did you leave her but you don’t even know where she went?”

“Jay, calm down, it’s not like someone kidnapped her.”

“Max, I’ve been trying to call her for the last 5 hours. Where the hell is she?”

He shrugs his shoulders, “Mate, what can happen to her?”

Before I can answer there is a knock on my door, “Who are you?”

“I’m Ryan. You don’t know me but I’m looking for my cousin Sophia, she-”

“You’re looking for her?” I ask confused. “You don’t know where she is?”

He looks around, “No, I got a call from the police about her car being parked for many hours and they thought that weird…do you have any idea where she could be?”

I shake my head, “Fuck! Someone must have…oh God.”

“What? What’s wrong?” Ryan starts getting agitated.

“A few days ago she got a letter telling her that they were going to kill her and for her to watch…” I look over at Sam and Max, as if knowing what I was going to do, stands in front of me. “Get the fuck out of here.” I seethe. He looks down and then leaves.

“What the fuck! Why didn’t anyone tell me this?” Ryan starts pacing around. “Who sent her that letter?”

“We don’t know and she didn’t tell you because she thought it was nothing to worry about.” I explain. “But now it seems we made a mistake.”

“I’m going to call the cops.”

“We can’t, she has to be missing for at least-”

“Then I’ll hire a private investigator! Anything as long as they bring her back by tonight.” he shouts.”

“I agree.”

-

Niall’s POV

“Turn on the telly, I’m bored.” I told Liam as we all sat around the room. He turns it on and I take the remote from him and start channel surfing.

“…she’s been missing since…”

I quickly go back and look at the top of the screen and see a picture of Sophia there. “Lads look at this.” they all stare at the screen, mouth agape. “Her family believes someone kidnapped her.”

They all turn and stare at me, “What do you know about this Niall?” Harry asks.

I shake my head, “Nothin’ I was just-”

“Tell us.” Liam demands.

I try to brush it off but they keep interrogating me and I fold under pressure, “Fine but don’t tell anyone.”

“Who would we tell?” Harry blurts.

“Zayn told me that he was gonna take her somewhere.”

“So Zayn basically kidnapped Sophia?” I nod my head with a degree of uncertainty. “Niall, he could get in trouble, they think that someone kidnapped her! What the bloody hell was he thinking?” Harry shouts.

“Do you know where he took her?” Liam questions.

“He didn’t tell me that.” I reply honestly. “But lads, it’s not like he’s gonna hurt her. He is doing all he can to be with her.”

“Apparently her family doesn’t think so.” Louis counters.

“They’ll be fine.” I assure them.

-

Zayn’s POV

“Babe, we’re landing.” she buckles her seatbelt and I take her hand and kiss it. “Are you ready?”

She smiles, “Zayn this whole thing is crazy but I’m so happy that I’m doing this with you. I am beyond happy.” we land five minutes later and a car is already waiting there for us. “So what’s the first thing on the list?”

I smile like an idiot, “Patience is a virtue love.”

“Oh you should be the one talking.” she replies sarcastically.

I lean over and kiss her, “You’ll see.”

Filed under Niall Horan Zayn Malik one direction one direction fanfic the notebook The Notebook